Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

EDIT: I now have Platinum. My character is level 70 so if you have level 60 I can get it to platinum difficulty.

If you have a level 60 or higher character and would like to be boosted to the platinum difficulty please send friend request and I will be on every Friday at 5:15pm CST, and ONLY at that time. Please note I can only get you to the Platinum difficulty, NOT the actual Platinum trophy. If you have any questions send me a message.

The game is getting awful hard to keep grinding for me and if I am going to have to do it I would rather do it on Niob. Thanks in advance.

Note: I can give anyone willing to help the fashion victims trophy (I have the Keyser's Luck set that you can borrow if you can boost me to Niob).

psn id: iamthedotcom

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to bump this since it would be really nice if I could play on Niob.

I have a level 70 Shadow Warrior and I would really like to get to the Niob difficulty, so if there is anyone out there that is level 80 or lower that could boost me onto their game I would be really appreciative.

Thanks

psn: iamthedotcom

Edited by jwzabriskie

• 5 weeks later...

1. It would be great if someone would be able to get me to niob so i could get the trophy. ( Lvl 54 Seraphim @ plat currently )

2. It would also be a lot of help if someone could lend me a full set for one of these classes :

Seraphim ( can wear armor up to 60 )

Shadow Warrior ( can wear armor up to 50 )

If anyone would be able to help me, I would really appreciate it.

BTW ! Can create Platinum servers for people in a 10 lvl range from me.

Edited by D34thSaint

Hi, I could really use a boost to Platinum and Niob. I'm a level 60 Shadow Warrior (Light). If I'm too low, just tell me and I'll grind it out posthaste. :) Please add me on PSN: Usuyami.

If you level to 66 or so I can help you get into platinum.

D34thSaint- Let's help each other! I am on Gold and need to reach Platinum level. Can you help me with that? I also have a TON of set items, but no full sets. Maybe we can put items together so we both can get the trophy...?! What do you think? I will add you as a friend tonight and we should try to get together in the next few days. I am a level 59 shadow warrior on the LIGHT campaign.

Usuyami- Maybe you want to join us?!

D34thSaint- Let's help each other! I am on Gold and need to reach Platinum level. Can you help me with that? I also have a TON of set items, but no full sets. Maybe we can put items together so we both can get the trophy...?! What do you think? I will add you as a friend tonight and we should try to get together in the next few days. I am a level 59 shadow warrior on the LIGHT campaign.

Usuyami- Maybe you want to join us?!

Sure i can help you reach platinum, and if you have any items i need that would be great, can't play tonight though so i'l add you tomorrow.

Currently playing right now on the PS3. Need help with Fashion Victim (have tons of set items we may be able to combine into one).

I have mostly Dryad items but a few others. I need the Ring of the Forest Dryad item to make a full set of the Leaves and Twigs.

Might also be able to help with Niob, but I think youll have to be around 66 and up.

PSN ID: Rupinder

Message me now while I'm leveling alts to 15.

Please help me. I need only the shoulder item from the seraphim set! The set name: "Illuminated Skies" The only item which i dont have from the set: "Northern Lights (Shoulders)" My Seraphim can wear armor up to level 55 (I think, but its not problem if its near lvl 57-58) So my PSN ID: Sethos94 Please add me if you can give me this item. Thanks :) /Sorry for my english :$ /

I need help with niob and the set trophies as well.

I have most pieces of all the Shadow Warrior sets so if anyone wants to combine feel free to message me.

I also need to get into a niob game and I would appreciate if anyone can create one. I am lvl 62 atm and I am levelling fast :p

Stoyan- I can help you get the set trophy for a shadow warrior. I have a lot of set items and am more then willing to help. MSG me on the PSN. Sorry, but I can't help with getting you to niob. Someone helped me get there, but I cannot host games at niob level yet.

Stoyan- I can help you get the set trophy for a shadow warrior. I have a lot of set items and am more then willing to help. MSG me on the PSN. Sorry, but I can't help with getting you to niob. Someone helped me get there, but I cannot host games at niob level yet.

You wouldn't happen to have forgotten to give back my two amulets,eh? -.-

I can't seem to find them in my inventory anymore for some reason.lol ;)

I need help with niob and the set trophies as well.

I have most pieces of all the Shadow Warrior sets so if anyone wants to combine feel free to message me.

I also need to get into a niob game and I would appreciate if anyone can create one. I am lvl 62 atm and I am levelling fast :p

I have a Seraphim lvl 79 in niob. If you can level to 69 and doing the light campaign I'll be happy to help out.

Thanks for the quick replies:D

I will add you both (JB-1980 and gameon) on PSN. I am at lvl 65 light campaign and I will be 69 pretty soon so I can join your game. Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Thanks to gameon for helping with the Niob trophy! Now I need to get the fashion victim and a few characters to lvl15 and I will get the (P)

Edited by Stoyan

SilentBladez01- Dude, I checked my INV and I do NOT have the two amulets. I am sure I gave them back. You are certin you don't have them? This also happened to me when I let someone where some of my gear to get the trophy - He gave them back (I saw them in my INV), but when I quite the game, they were gone! Just gone...