Items Trading Thread

rbanke

I suppose it would be nice to have a thread where people could get together to trade/buy/sell items, especially set items for the Fasion Victim trophy.

I am looking for Any/all of the Detheya set pieces other than the helm & boots, Preferably level 95+ but lower levels are ok too.

Here is what I have. Also, i have a TON of 3 star weapons of all types/levels, so if your looking for a particular one just ask, who knows, i might have it.

Dryad

Meho'Sun

-Helm 95

-Chest 95

-Arm 95

-Legs 80, 95 (x2)

Call of the Forest

-Helm 95 (x2)

-Chest 65, 95 (x2)

-Shoulder 20, 95 (x2)

Leaves and Twigs

-Helm 30, 60, 75 (x2)

-Chest 90

-Arm 45, 75

-Legs 45, 90

-Boots 60

Tendils of Time

-Helm 95 (x4)

Daerwain's Revenge

-Helm 75

-Legs 60 (x2), 75

-Boots 90

Detheya's Agility

-Helm 15

Eternal Flame

-Chest 20, 95

-Shoulder 35, 95

-Legs 20, 65

Shadow Warrior

Infernal Torment

-Helm 95

Lucreti's Stars

-Helm 75

-Legs 75

Armantin's Legacy

-Shoulder 90

-Boots 90

Eternal Silence

-Legs 95

Seraphim

Origin of the Seraish

-Helm 95

Endijian's Artifacts

-Chest 90

-Hand 45

Infinite Revenge

-Chest 95

Sofia's Benevolence

-Waist 20, 50

High Elf

Vestments of Innocence

-Helm 35

Faladal's Blizzard

-Helm 45

-Chest 30

-Hand 30, 45

-Waist 45

Virgo's Revenge

-Helm 20

-Legs 20

Garments of the Storms

-Chest 35

-Waist 50

Celdrahil's Pandemonium

-Waist 45

Inquisitor

Deylen's Power

-Chest 45

-Arm 60

Sarakis' Curse

-Legs 90

If you have something you want to trade for, or even if you just want to borrow a piece for a sec to get the trophy, shoot me a msg, PSN: rbanke

Edited by rbanke

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with armor lore pumped up a bit (20, and arm/rings that add skill to all), i started being able to wear lvl 90+ armors at around 70 if i remember. Although, its EXTREMLY easy to farm set pieces for low levels at the white griffin + boar minibosses. You can kill both within 3 minutes, then restart the freeworld server and repeat. Doing it in bronze caps out item levels, and all the set drops are level 20, regardless of player level. Its literally 1 shot kill for each boss lol.

Here is where i learned it from:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZnZNUvVu0]YouTube - Farmer Schot[/ame]

Hey, so I'm trying to get the fashion victim trophy... my closest bet is to get Infernal Torment for the SW, as I only need the Blazing Shoulders.

Anyway, I'm happy to lend/give any of this stuff to ps3t members to help with the trophy. If you can help me finish a set, that is obviously cool too ;)

My Pieces:

Shadow Warrior:

Infernal Torment

Helmet of Infinite Torment (20)

Diabolical Chestplate (20)

Armantin's Legacy

Armantin's Armor (15)

Cold Grave

Plate of the Tomb (35)

Lucreti's Stars

Lucreti's Vision (45)

Lucreti's Revelation (15)

Dryad:

Meho Sun

Meho's Head Protection (20)

Leaves and Twigs

Greaves of the Morning Dew (30)

Boots of the Vine Leaves (30)

Seraphim:

Sofia's Benevolence

Sash of Sacrifice (20)

High Elf:

Valeria's Heirloom

Valeria's Pantaloons (20)

If anyone has any spare set items for a 78 Shadow Warrior, the Fasion Victim trophy is one of the last ones I need.

I have roughly 2 or so from each set, but I have 5/8 for Denderans Tactical Genius set. All I'm missing is the Battle Plan (helm), Bluff (bracers), and Center (armor). I have some doubles from the Denderan's set, some Charon's Greaves, and an Armantin's Legacy Belt, off the top of my head, if that's of interest to anyone.

Of course if you have a spare set from another class, I wouldn't turn that away either, although with the exception of my Dryad and High Elf, most are pretty low level.

I also have no problem simply borrowing the set and returning it. I just want the trophy at this point. Thanks.

If anyone has any spare set items for a 78 Shadow Warrior, the Fasion Victim trophy is one of the last ones I need.

I have roughly 2 or so from each set, but I have 5/8 for Denderans Tactical Genius set. All I'm missing is the Battle Plan (helm), Bluff (bracers), and Center (armor). I have some doubles from the Denderan's set, some Charon's Greaves, and an Armantin's Legacy Belt, off the top of my head, if that's of interest to anyone.

Of course if you have a spare set from another class, I wouldn't turn that away either, although with the exception of my Dryad and High Elf, most are pretty low level.

I also have no problem simply borrowing the set and returning it. I just want the trophy at this point. Thanks.

You can see what i have listed for shadow warriors. If you get to the point where that's what you need, just let me know. BTW I recommend farming the white griffin + boar minibosses for set items, you can kill both in a few minutes on a free play server then reload. Keep your spawn point at the griffin and activate the teleport at the castle north of the boar. Kill it on gold if you are able to.

Rezae - I've got the infernal Tormet set. I can let you put that on for the trophy, but I'll need it back because I wear it. ;)

I have a level 40 SW, so we'll need to log on as other characters to make the swap. Do you have any dark characters in the 30-50 level range that my SW could hand it to?

Send me a friend request if you want to do this

Going to send a friend request in a few minutes. I've actually got everything in that set I believe except the Diabolical Chestplate. Took the advice of farming the boar and white griffon and got a lot of stuff, but spread out among a lot of sets. I have a lot of things between lvl. 70-100, and a surprising number of Seraphim drops, so I'll try to pay attention to this thread and see if I can help anyone.

Since my SW is lvl. 79, you could just put the Chestplate in your storage, and we can log in with lvl 1 characters so we can be in the same game, exchange, I'll throw it back in my shared storage and log in with my SW in another game, equip, then throw it back in storage and jump back into your game and give it back. Make sense?

:D

Hey guys, I'm looking for the shoulders and wings of the revelations of the seraphim-set for a long time, got 7/9 pieces right now. Level doesn't matter for now, can trade it or just borrow to get the trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on my last trophy - fashion victim. If anyone has what I'm looking for, let me kow - it'd be appreciated. Here's what I need and what I have (the numbers are the item's level):

What I need:

Armantin's Armor

Denderan's Maneuver

Denderan's Plans

Denderan's Battle Plan

Denderan's Bluff

Denderan's Foresight

Blazing Shoulders

Lucretis' Harmony

Lucretis' Honesty

What I have:

Shadow Warrior

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Armantin's Legacy

Armantin's Helmet - 60

Armantin's Shoulder Plates - 15

Armantin's Elbow Protector - 75

Armantin's Battle Gauntlets - 30

Armantin's Belt - 45

Armantin's Legplates - 45

Armantin's Boots - 45

Denderan's Tactical Genius:

Denderan's Center - 60,90

Denderan's Skirmish - 45

Denderan's Reserve - 45

Infernal Torment:

Helmet of Infinate Torment - 80

Diabolical Chestplate - 65

Lucreti's Stars:

Lucretis' Prowess - 60

Lucretis' Burden - 90, 90

Lucretis' Vision - 45, 90

Lucretis' Revelation - 75

Lucretis' Comet Tail - 75, 75, 75

Lucretis' Ambling Paths - 45, 71

Seraphim

Endijian's Artifacts:

Endijian's Pauldrons - 15

Heavenly Justice:

Armor of Justice - 67

Infinate Revenge:

Chestplate of Fury - 88

Niokaste's Blade Dance:

Niokaste's Sleeves - 15

Revelation of the Seraphim:

Justice of the Celestial - 15

Righteous Hands of the Celestial - 15

Temple Guardian

T-Energy Modules:

Center Module of T-Energy - 75

High Elf

Adornments of the Ancestors:

Greaves of the Heirs - 11, 13

Garments of the Storms:

Chestplate of Storms - 80

Velaria's Heirloom:

Velaria's Mitts - 80

Dryad

Eternal Flame:

Shoulders of Flame - 80

Detheya's Agility:

Dethaya's Wrist Guard - 18

Dethaya's Greaves - 15

Dethaya's Footwear - 75

Hi, if anyone has Prototype CA 333 for the temple guardian I'll gladly take it. I have a ton of other temple guardian set gear as well as miscellaneous set pieces for all the other classes. I just need this single piece to get the last trophy I need for platinum. If you collect items, I'd be willing to give you every single set piece I have (and there are many!) after I put on the set and get the trophy. I don't plan on playing Sacred any more after I go platinum so this is no skin off my back.

If you want to set up a trade, hit me up on PSN. My ID is Dumbosity.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I need to obtain this trophy too ..

I hav a shadow warrior liv 67 and i looking for the gloves(don't rembember the name cos have italian version :/) of the set called Cold Grave...also any help with other set /items will be great!! :)

Thanks in advance!:)

Set Items

Seraphim

-Infinite Revenge Set Pieces-

Chestplate of fury (Helm), lvl 65, armor 108

Light battle plate, lvl 50, armor 81

-Niokaste's Blade Dance Set Pieces-

Niokate's grace (Helm) lvl 60, armor 84

-Revelation of the Seraphim Set Pieces-

Garment of the celestial, lvl 60, armor 72

Gown of the celestial, lvl 60, armor 33

Fate of the celestial, lvl 60, armor 15

• 1 month later...

LOOKING FOR (in order of preference, really only need 1 SW set)

SW lvl 70 preferred: Armantin's Legacy helmet shoulders gloves boots, I have the arms belt legs

SW lvl 70 preferred: Infernal Torment armor and shoulders, I have the helmet

SW lvl 70 preferred: Lucreti's Stars shoulder arms gloves legs, I have the helmet armor belt boots

SW lvl 70 preferred: Denderan's Tactical Genius helmet shoulders armor arms gloves, I have the legs boots

I also have Cold Grave armor (50) Eternal Silence legs (65) but am currently using =)

HE lvl 70 preferred: Cedrahil's armor arms belt legs boots, I have the helm gloves

if you have the pieces i already have but are at lvl 70 I'd be interested since most of mine are low level, moving on

WILLING TO TRADE =helms =armor =gloves =legs =boots

Seraphim Niokaste's helm (60) Illuminated helm (20) Niokaste's boots (30)

High Elf ANCESTORS SET minus the armor: helm 60 arms 60 30 15 gloves 60 belt 60 45 legs 60 boots 60 45 (reason i'm trading is cus this is delphic arcania focus and I prefer pyro, dunno y I keep gettin these items) Faladal's helm (60) Cedrahil's (15) Innocence (35) Faladal's (60) Valeria's gloves (50) Virgo's legs (20) Faladal's legs (30)

Dryad Detheya's armor (30) Meho'Sun legs (65) Detheya's legs (60) Daerwain's boots (30)

Temple Guardian Combat Modules boots (45) Technical Modules boots (15)

Inquisitor Deylen's helm (60) Deylen's legs (45) Ilgard's boots (30)

I have yet to sort through the previous posts since they all seem a lil jumbled, but I'll do that like now

• 2 weeks later...

my data got corrupted and I don't have half the stuff now and I'm quitting the game, but still need to borrow a full set I'll give the person all my set pieces:

HIGH ELF

Ancestor’s (full minus the armor): helm(60) wrists(15,30,60) gloves(60,75) belt(45,45,60) legs(60) boots(45,60)

Cedrahil's: helm(30,30) gloves(15,30)

Innocence: armor(20,35,50)

Valeria's: gloves(50) legs(20)

Virgo's: legs(20)

DRYAD

Meho'Sun: armor(20)

INQUISITOR

Catharsis: helm(20)

Edited by Minarum