Included with LBP2? Any spare codes?

Static-X

Thankyou for the replies guys! Have PM'd both of you, whichever one I get first I will use, the other can go to the next person who asked on here. :)

Quick question do you need MOVE to play it or just some parts it's needed?

Move IS required, and two players ARE required to play. You'll find it next to impossible to accomplish on your own.

But yes, this is supposed to be included on the LittleBigPlanet 2 game disc, probably as an install-title. It may also just be a voucher, either or, you're supposed to get it if you buy it, so if you don't get a code, ask for one on here or just wait for the game to come out. It's not really worth the $6, it's cute, but only really a few levels and nothing too extraordinary.

Thankyou for the replies guys! Have PM'd both of you, whichever one I get first I will use, the other can go to the next person who asked on here. :)

Quick question do you need MOVE to play it or just some parts it's needed?

Thanks for this mate! The next person would be me and thank you so much to the person who gives me the actual code. :dance:

Hey everyone, if anyone has an extra code I'd love to get it. You can pm or msg me on playstation, mattybell2117. I'm sure we could work out some sort of arrangement if you're looking for a deal. Thanks in advance

ps- coolio that it comes with LBP2, imma buy that anyways but on the Gamestop website, it's not listed as being included. Do they not list it as being included because it's inside the case itself?

Edited by mattybell2117

I love how this thread became a giveaway thread. Thank you dark adonis and everyone else who pm'ed me. I got the game from dark adonis and I love it already. Thanks again dark adonis and fertjuh I'll make sure to give your code to my english friend and give it by your behalf.

Never mind psn games aren't region specific so it should work for anyone. Whoever needs a code message fertjuh or me since he gave me the code and I have yet to redeem it.

Edited by wafi123

Is this code only supposed to go to :psn+:plus members? I dont have :psn+: :confused:

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Got the code but don't have Playstation Plus or Playstation Move.
You don't need PS+ to use the code. If you get one just redeem it like you would any other code and it will work regardless of your PS+ status. I got one and redeemed it even though I'm not in PS+ so it does still work without it.

I love how this thread became a giveaway thread. Thank you dark adonis and everyone else who pm'ed me. I got the game from dark adonis and I love it already. Thanks again dark adonis and fertjuh I'll make sure to give your code to my english friend and give it by your behalf.

Never mind psn games aren't region specific so it should work for anyone. Whoever needs a code message fertjuh or me since he gave me the code and I have yet to redeem it.

Exactly. Are people really that impatient or anxious to play the game? I don't have the code, nor the accessories required to play the game, and I don't care. I would rather play the full game than a short game.

• 3 weeks later...
Exactly. Are people really that impatient or anxious to play the game? I don't have the code, nor the accessories required to play the game, and I don't care. I would rather play the full game than a short game.

I'm thankful anyway, but I could see why people would want to play this and get trophies then go on to lbp2 goodness. I know what you mean, but luckily we have a great community here willing to give spare codes to friends here. Can't wait for lbp2!

I am thankful I saw this thread! I was about to purchase the Sackboy mini move game after recieving playstation move for christmas and being a LBP fan thought this would be the game i would most enjoy to try it out!

However, I am already pre-ordering LBP2 so maybe there is not point in me purchasing the game (i do not have PS+). If anybody does happen to have a spare code going from PS+ i would be grateful as it would allow me to try my move out :)

• 4 months later...