Rate the trophy difficulty.  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy
    • 10 - Very hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.23

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 5 dualshocks and 2 moves...but the hard part is finding friends that can actually ace it lol

Exactly... That trophy alone makes this game a 10 because in my life it'll be insanely difficult to find enough people who can be bothered to get off of FPS games to play this. Only people I know who play this game are children and they're not very good.

i have 5 dualshocks and 2 moves...but the hard part is finding friends that can actually ace it lol

Lol seriously considering asking local PS3T members to meet in real life and do this together...that way I know they're serious about skillz. Every friend I have is not good enough about LPB and aren't serious about games.

i really have no idea how to rate this game !! i plated LBP and loved it so the ace is no problem for me, but to ace a level on LBP with 4 players is crazy unless the level is really easy one the 4 of u r really good!! , not to mention how in hell im gonna get 4 players to play with me !! i know only 2 people with PS3 in my whole country !!

i got the game for free :), i guess coz i bought all the add on of LBP so thank you MM for noticing that :p , so will play it on different account for fun, i hate to leave it 90% or something coz of imposable trophy situation for me !!

I gave it a 4. The only hard part for me was High Flyer but once you get 5500 points you'll keep going till 6500+.:)

I must say I got to agree with you that trophy alone took me like an hour and I didnt have a partner DS3 in my right hand PS move in my left that trophy alone makes this game a 4 if your playing alone, all the others are pretty easy as theres a guide for the speical bubbles but I found them myself and the mini game trophies are really easy except for High Flyer, so i'd say by your self this game is a 4/10 playing with a friend or family member who uses the PS move controller while you run threw the levels probably drops it down to a 3 oh and about the Five-a-Day trophy you could just ace the level alone and right before it says level complete QUICKLY switch your controller to players 2, 3, and 4 and pick guest and you should get the trophy may take a few trys but I just did it took me only 3 attempts using that method to get that trophy

Edited by Hollow_Ichigo98

It's honestly not too hard. Some of the mini-game based ones take some practice, but once you get in tune with your partner and get a rhythm going, they become easy too. And thanks to some of the methods to get the Five-a-day, that trophy is actually one of the easiest in the game, as that level is actually REALLY easy.

The only trophy that gave me a headache was "Hotfoot it". But i done all the trophies solo so its probably easier with a good partner. But its definitely possible to get 100% solo. I wish LBP2 had move functionality! This game was a blast. I tried playing with my friend but he couldn't work the move at all.

4/10

I just managed to get a 100% on this game today. I rated the difficulty 4/10. I got most of the trophies on my own with the exception of the Hot Foot race. My girlfriend assisted me with that. Overall, the trophies in the game are not that hard. You can easily get them all by yourself if you have the patience.

• 3 weeks later...

I give this 5/10. Special Bubble 19 must be nearly impossible to do on your own. I actually did most of the trophies myself even though I had a partner. They weren't great.:p The game was rather frustrating at points but it wasn't too difficult. Therefore I think it deserves 5/10.

I gave it a 4. The only hard part for me was High Flyer but once you get 5500 points you'll keep going till 6500+.:)

Or 30,000.:p I was trying this for ages & then I did really well. Once I hit 25,000 I started showing off. I then died unfortunately but with more than enough points.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The trophies are fairly easy. Aceing everything is really easy, so is collecting everything. The race is a little difficult, but the minei games are where the challenge is.

It took me a lot of tries to get the one with the basket. That alone makes 100% in this game a 6/10 for me.

I did it fairly quickly, probably 3 hours, but such a huge portion of that was for getting the mini game trophies

Edited by KneeKnee

• 1 month later...