Eiffel Tower Bar?

gernboes

So yesterday i tried to escape from a level 5 alarm for the perk. it was the first time i even reached level 5, and i was across the city, so it took some time to get to the eiffel tower too...

i think i rode 3 elevators up, 2 that go kind of sideways and one thats going straight up, and then i was on some kind of plattform with a round hole in the middle with a hanrail round it and i couldnt find another working elevator, but there also was no bar. do i have to do something for the bar to be available or do i have to go even higher, and if so how?

the district with the tower was still black & white for me, does that has to do something with the bar being there or not? On the other hand, the green dot for the hiding place was on my map, so it should be there right?

hi mate

there should be some stairs behind one of the elevators( on the third level after you take 2 up) so just keep walking round behind them and you should find it, the stairs will take you up to the bar and it wont matter if the area is greyed out or not

great, thanks! going to try that later today, it was getting half past one in the morning yesterday and i really had to get some sleep :)