Nazi General question

m00zesss

i encountered a general today, killed one of his guards with a silencer, and kept my distance for like 10 minutes, but the 6 guards that came to the kill spot never went away .. so now i ended up with 7 bodyguards around the general

also ...

does it count as a stealth kill if i shoot them with a gun w/ silencer? or does it have to be a stealth fistfight kill? because the way i see it ... a silenced gun is stealthy in a way :confused:

Here is the description out of the Trophy Guide;

Silent Death |

You stealth killed 50 or more Nazis.

You will more than likely get this trophy or through normal play. You should be stealth killing all lone enemies you come across. To perform a stealth kill, hold L2 to enter sneak mode, come up behind the enemy and press (SQUARE) or (TRIANGLE). Be careful that nobody is watching you. Unlocking Gold Brawling perk gives you the ‘Touch of Death’ ability, which gives you a quicker and less conspicuous kill action.

So it looks like a gun with a silencer doesn't count.

It does and it doesn't. As far as I know a silenced gun is not a stealth kill.

Yes, as far as I know the stealth kill must be the one where you sneak up on the general from behind, then either stab him (with the touch of death perk) or just stealth-kill him the old fashioned way using :square:.

As far as your guard problem goes, remember the basics. A loud explosion will cause guards to walk from their posts to investigate. So, cause a ruckus, then wait a bit for the suspicion to drop down. (Smoking some cigarettes during this time is a good idea.)

Once the suspicion zone has dropped, the additional guards will return to their original post, or will be picked up by a Nazi vehicle and driven off somewhere.

This should make your Nazi-General hunting a bit easier.

• 4 months later...

Th quickest way that I used was to obtain a german uniform and holding the left trigger I just walked right upto him behind his gaurds, their suspicion will rise to almost full cicle yellow but dont worry about that and just stealth kill him and then run like the wind, even if you die it still counts.

I am very early in the game, I've just unlocked the Weapon black market. My question, are there General around to be killed then? because I cant seem to find any.

I've unlocked the silver brawler perk and need to kill 5 General for the Gold.

Thanks.

Keep looking; there are still plenty of Generals (based on where you are in the game) - I think in total there are 47 generals. Look for a yellow shaded circle on your mini-map that has a white dot and two red dots. That should be a Nazi General - although occasionally it can be armor/tank. Between the area near the Belle and the other hideout in Paris (La Vittre - sp?) you should find 5 to stealth kill for the perk.