Question regarding weapons

DarqueDragon

How do i know which are better? I don't see any stats or anything for the guns, so I have no idea if I should, for example, trade an equipped hunting rifle with a fallen Nazi's carbine rifle. They both seem to be the same to me. I don't want to waste contraband buying a weapon without knowing if it is better than what I have.

How do i know which are better? I don't see any stats or anything for the guns, so I have no idea if I should, for example, trade an equipped hunting rifle with a fallen Nazi's carbine rifle. They both seem to be the same to me. I don't want to waste contraband buying a weapon without knowing if it is better than what I have.

It's really just personal preference :). Don't worry about contraband, you'll have plenty when going for the 75,000 trophy.

That will definitely come in handy. The only silenced weapon I have access to is the pistol, which I don't like. I currently use the Machine Gun (can't remember the name, but it is almost the same name as the first SMG) and the scoped carbine rifle. I have been doing a lot of neck snapping kills, too. Especially since I unlocked the ability to do it while facing them.