Rate the trophy difficulty...  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.64

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the most parts, it's 3 to 4. Some dungeons can be tough if you have not done much levelling (focusing more on other activities like farming, crafting and relationship building, for example). That can be overcome by some level grinding or often just by running pass enemies (though many area will seal off once you enter until you destroy all the portals that spawn enemies endlessly).

But the golem gladiator alone is worth a 6. No matter how high your level is or how good your weapons and armor, it makes you feel like you are playing Demon's Souls. You biggest enemy in the whole coliseum series (and all combat in general) is actually the camera, which doesn't auto-pan fast enough and has no manual control (cannot use right stick). You cannot lock your view on an enemy either, so you can't circle strafe the golem gladiator.

Overall, I vote a 5.

I gave this a 5,

Was having issues in the last three battles but i was using the Dual Edge as the weapon. I changed to the Dark Rod and found the last three easy including the golem gladiator.

Took me a little over 110 hours not sure on correct time as the game clock stops at 99:59

I gave it a 5. It was an easy game, just very time consuming. I got my Platinum about 11 days ago. The only trophies that took a while was the fishing and getting sick 100 times. The only hard trophy was Champion and that was because I was only level 61.

I also noticed that it won't tell you how many hours you have in it once it hits 99hrs, 59 mins, 59 secs. I had over 115 hours in it.

• 4 weeks later...

gave this one a 5

was lvl 58 when i got platinum and it took 83 hours. the hardest part was the last fight in the coliseum. had a lot of fun with this game was my first rune factory but i have to admit i prefer harvest moon games over this. the boss fights were badly designed in my opinion they all involved avoiding the attacks cause if you got hit they would put you in a stun cycle till you died or they would insta kill you in one hit and they had insane hp... but thats the only bad thing about the game i can think of... well except there was no power berries and farming was kinda crappy. hopefully they will make another one for ps3:)

Voted 5.

Its a moderate time-consuming platinum (70-100 hours) with a fair bit of grinding.

The comment about the Demon's Souls difficulty of the golem boss is pretty spot on. Actually, I didn't have as much trouble with any Demon's Souls boss as I did with this golem. If the rockets didn't get me, his falcon punch after them did while I was jump spazzing.

• 2 weeks later...

If it wasn't for the golem fight I would consider this one very easy and would probably give this game a 2. It may be time consuming but that doesn't factor into difficuly of the trophy.

Because of the one fight I am really leaning towards giving this game a 6 or 7 difficulty. I felt the bosses in Demon's Souls were a joke compared to the golem.

• 1 month later...

i give it a 6 the trophies were well balanced and were helpful when playing since you dont have to go out much of your way for it and the conditions for each trophy was pretty Straight to the point....... but all in all its time consuming to do some of em (yep... Germ Factory >.>)

• 2 weeks later...

If you stricktly consider this game on terms of the trophy list then you would miss the core of Rune Factory. I've already spent 140+ hours playing and have only 4 trophies left to get, 3 grinding and 1 for the coliseum, only he final boss remains. But I've spent a lot of time having FUN. I have all girls FP at 10 and now I have to decide who to marry, Mearwen and Pandora have been always my favorite ones and I can't decide yet.

6/10 In my opinion, but with good fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I gave it a 5.

Golem boss round 2 was a substantial part of the difficulity for me. That could be because I took him on at level 51 without knowledge that I could bring monsters into combat with me (doh!) and with my armor crafting at level 2.

I think that the fishing trophy alone is worth a point... it was a real pain to grind it.

• 4 weeks later...
I gave it a 5.

Golem boss round 2 was a substantial part of the difficulity for me. That could be because I took him on at level 51 without knowledge that I could bring monsters into combat with me (doh!) and with my armor crafting at level 2.

I think that the fishing trophy alone is worth a point... it was a real pain to grind it.

I felt asleep twice while fishing for that trophy XD

• 1 month later...

I give this one a 5. Raising relationships is easy and farming mechanics make money even easier, but man, that last arena boss.

Also, agree on the above posters, the mind-numbing sensation of catching 2000 fish alone gives it a full point.

• 4 weeks later...

Gave it a 4. Like everyone says, there's nothing real hard about it. Sure it takes a lot of time and grinding but you get most of these while playing the main story anyways.

The last Gladiator Golem fight wasn't so bad for me. Got it around my 6th try coz I was lucky enough to dodge its missile attack (by running straight to it).

The only annoying thing for me was the Germ Factory trophy actually. Luckily I realized that I can do it in a separate save slot so I didn't have to waste any game years.

Good game btw :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...