Glitched coliseum ?

JB_dk

Hey guys.

Anyone Else had this problem?

I Cant raise the coliseum marked on the map in the trophy guide.

No pulse in the water or anything.

I have not Got the request from joycelin even tho she is lvl 7 Now.

Only the 3 repeatable requests from her Which i have done alot of times each.

Im at year 6 summer and about 80 hours played on my savegame.

Im lvl 54

Im postgame and have sonja in her own Body again etc. So i dont understand why i havent Got that request yet :(

So i Cant get my plat it seems.

Any tips or experiences?

Thanks. Sry for the bad english

Edited by JB_dk

Some islands needs to be found through quests. In this case it's Jocelyn's 2FP quest. With other words, you need to level up your friendship with Jocelyn, and after that it might appear as a random quest on the board. You must sleep before it appears. If it doesn't appear, then do some of the quests on top of the list, not the bottom ones.

As Said. She is friend level 7.

I just did 18 requests total, 2 Per Day or so. And it still Hasnt shown up :(

I doubt it has glitched. As I said earlier, try to do some of the upper on the list quests, and not the lower ones. The lower ones just keep re-appearing, but the upper ones on the list is usually "special" quests you can only do once. I got her quest right before the Wind Spirit Shrine.

May I ask what level you are at in the game?

EDIT:

I should also note that sometimes checking the other messages on the quest board can both move the story line along and similar.

Edited by MMDE

Im lvl 55 Now ingame.

And just did about 10 requests more. 2-3 per Day.

Again still no request from joycelin had 1 but that was just some questions.

And i only do the the upper quest Working from the top of the board and Down

Edit: i did about 20 more Now. Still nothing.

Edited by JB_dk

Im lvl 55 Now ingame.

And just did about 10 requests more. 2-3 per Day.

Again still no request from joycelin had 1 but that was just some questions.

And i only do the the upper quest Working from the top of the board and Down

Edit: i did about 20 more Now. Still nothing.

It's good you are working from the top and down. There shouldn't be infinite of the non-repeatable quests. Also check the other news etc on the board each time. It's also good you got one of those question requests from Jocelyn, as I got a couple of those before I got the Colosseum request.

If you need help with any quests, then I ended up using this a lot:

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny Request Guide for PlayStation 3 by flanqer - GameFAQs

There are some minor issues with the guide I've contacted the person creating it about, but nothing really major.

GameFAQs: Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny (PS3) Monster Guide by Artemis-sensei

^ There you can see where the various monsters are, what they drop, some level stats, and what they can farm for you etc. Very useful when you need some specific rare farming only items. You also need to level the monsters up by brushing them to a certain friends level before they start producing their more rare crops. Sometimes not clearing the entire field, but instead one or two here and there can help boosting rare crops to appear.

Thanks. Year some of the requests Now require some nasty materials such as faire dust and platinum. Pandoras are a Real pain.

But Fairy Dust and Platinum is super easy to get. I had literally tons of it. Go to Wind Spirit Shrine. The monsters there drop it. You may want to do an offer to the dragon at the dragon shrine to get a higher drop rate from monsters. I think those dragons at the 6th floor drop platinum, same with the green dragons at the lower floors, and some of those golems. But really, just check the monster guide I linked to earlier. It should say where to get the various stuff. There is also some blue slime or whatever that can produce it on the winter island if you get it up at a high enough friends level.

Yes, Pandora's quests are really requiring. She wants you to catch a monster at Verde Island or something, and you need to obtain the toys recipe from one of two possible friend's level based requests to create her a toy sword or similar, then there's the 3 rosary or whatever. etc

Edited by MMDE