Dating multiple people at the same time, anyone else feel uncomfortable?

• 2 months later...

I just made it to that part a few days ago, and after choosing Maerwen to be my "date" Sonja came by and decided to cook for me. I didn't like having to shut her down and watch her run out of the house. There's no way i'd purposely date more than one. :(

I liked it better when she was in Aden's body for some reason, though. I miss hearing her commentary every day. I actually kinda feel bad for not choosing her now, but there's something about Maerwen....

I feel uncomfortable only cos all the girls have kiddie figures. Normally they look like young adults, but in swim suits, they all look like 6 year old girls or something. Dating (and marrying!) one is creepy.

==========================================

Might i suggest looking at it from a game's standpoint and not a real life standpoint? ;)

It might make matters clearer to you.....i mean, with all due respect people who have common sense would already understand that. :applause:

I feel uncomfortable only cos all the girls have kiddie figures. Normally they look like young adults, but in swim suits, they all look like 6 year old girls or something. Dating (and marrying!) one is creepy.

Well it's pretty much the same thing as an Anime or pretty much any other JRPG as far as character designs go. Plus even real life Japanese people look younger than what they really are. Like these girls are mostly about anywhere between 16-20 years old. So if they were 6 year olds, they would look even younger.

It's also not even just the character designs, since coloring is also a factor that makes them look younger. When you have American animation, these characters would probably look like middle-aged woman who look like they could be old enough to already have adult aged children and that's not what fans want.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do also know the laws in Japan is a bit different than in most western countries.

Ages of consent in Asia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• 3 years later...