completley upgrade your house on day 11 spring

toxia

on spring 11 it is 30 % off at the inn what i did was bought milk for 84G a piece buy as many as you can then head to the inns kitchen to make hot milk continue to make it until you run out of RP and HP then go and sell it i could haggle the innkeeper to buy the milk for 295 a piece if the haggle fails just exit out and try again until you get a high amount.

Then buy some pickled turnip's for 119G and eat them this will restore 10 HP and 75RP then just repeat this process after about 15 mins you will be buying 99 milks each time you do this (cost $8316 sells for around $29000) and also James is selling the house upgrade on this day so when you got as much money as you want head on over to him and buy everything.:dance:

Also a great way to get Master Crafter (Successfully craft 1500 items)

Edited by toxia

Another good way is to get the quest where odett wants rice from store (across from inn) and just keep the 9 rice over and over then make rice poridge it is only extra 60 but rare give more and the 2 quest npcs are close so can get lots of rice quickly then haggle for more and by upgrades on sale days

• 3 months later...

The Best way to get money is when you already have Trees in your islands keep on harvesting those when they are ready then use the construction tools upstairs to make waste baskets sell those and you get alot of Gold to buy anything you want (if theres anything you wanted to buy)

• 4 months later...
on spring 11 it is 30 % off at the inn what i did was bought milk for 84G a piece buy as many as you can then head to the inns kitchen to make hot milk continue to make it until you run out of RP and HP then go and sell it i could haggle the innkeeper to buy the milk for 295 a piece if the haggle fails just exit out and try again until you get a high amount.

Then buy some pickled turnip's for 119G and eat them this will restore 10 HP and 75RP then just repeat this process after about 15 mins you will be buying 99 milks each time you do this (cost $8316 sells for around $29000) and also James is selling the house upgrade on this day so when you got as much money as you want head on over to him and buy everything.:dance:

Also a great way to get Master Crafter (Successfully craft 1500 items)

where do u get the pickled turnips from?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...