Comes out Tuesday in NA

JDizzle420

Yeah thats what Im worried about too...

Reviews were not that strong from what I remember last November when it was released on Phones. Alot of people said it lacked depth. When you hear that I wouldnt be surprised to see trophies like reach 5000m in a certain costume and you would need to spend real $$$ or log in 40 hours to get the costume

Reviews were not that strong from what I remember last November when it was released on Phones. Alot of people said it lacked depth. When you hear that I wouldnt be surprised to see trophies like reach 5000m in a certain costume and you would need to spend real $$$ or log in 40 hours to get the costume

Yeah the game was fun imo. I played it for a few hours total over a couple of days then decided to stop since I knew it was coming to Vita. I could definitely see it taking a long time depending on what they make the trophies for. I was able to get pretty far on the runs but some of the challenges were to use a boost etc that cost a lot of coins. It will most likely be a pretty grindy list if you dont use real $...

Getting all 10 costumes will be a long grind.

This. Without spending real money, you'll either be spending bubbles on upgrades or boosts to extend your runs or saving for costumes or treasure chests to unlock aviator coins. This is a massive grind fest to get all the bubbles needed to unlock all the trophies.

Does anyone know where I can find save me hearts during runs? Do they not appear in the first few levels?

Apparently if you get a high enough score you will unlock bonus costumes. For example if you score 100,000 points you unlock a owl costume. Hopefully these costumes count towards the 10 costumes you need. I think they do as on the main menu it says I have 3/10 costumes even though I only bought 2 so far. Plus now I have more than 10 costumes in the costume shop menu now.

Apparently if you get a high enough score you will unlock bonus costumes. For example if you score 100,000 points you unlock a owl costume. Hopefully these costumes count towards the 10 costumes you need. I think they do as on the main menu it says I have 3/10 costumes even though I only bought 2 so far. Plus now I have more than 10 costumes in the costume shop menu now.

Good to know. I was beginning to wonder if there was any point in building my point multiplier for trophy purposes.

Good to know. I was beginning to wonder if there was any point in building my point multiplier for trophy purposes.

Well other then the 100K costume which can be easily reach there is no other value in increasing your multiplier. What is essential is the coins nevertheless this is really a fun game and I will probably chip it day by day for months to 100% it.

Edited by manowar