trophies dont stack

UrMum11

just finished my first play through of the story mode and only got the trophy for the difficulty i completed it on , so just letting everyone no the trophies dont stack so u will have to play through 3 times , though its not too big of a problem as the story mode is very short , it only took me 3 hours to complete on the medium difficulty

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't say it's a fail of a game. One thing about the trophies not stacking is that I was able to get Gang Bang and one (my only so far) Finishing Move on an enemy.

This game is very much like Matt Hazard. Replace cheesy jokes with F-bombs and Neil Patrick Harris with Mickey Rourke. Ha! The guns are better though. Bullets go where you are aiming, unlike Eat Lead's undependable guns.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Ive just bought this game despite reading some terrible amazon reviews and after an hour of playing I like it. I havent found any glitches yet and the violence and swearing is a funny change in a fps war game - if I was being shot at Im pretty sure I'd be swearing my head off too! It is a shame I suppose that the trophies dont stack but if you think about it stacking trophies is a con anyway as why should you get all the trophies at once?