Getting online trophies with two copys of game?..

DLK-Trophy-Hunter

So i long time ago i got this game, pretty easy..but the online trophies will stop you from the plat. i saw two copys at a gamestop and was going to get them. my uncle has a ps3 so i was thinking when i go over there me and my friend can just put them both in, and boost the online stuff..but i thought i ask here first.

Anyone do that? Would we just go online and connect with each other? If that would work ill go get them later and do all the...horrible online trophies.. :o

• 4 weeks later...
So i long time ago i got this game, pretty easy..but the online trophies will stop you from the plat. i saw two copys at a gamestop and was going to get them. my uncle has a ps3 so i was thinking when i go over there me and my friend can just put them both in, and boost the online stuff..but i thought i ask here first.

Anyone do that? Would we just go online and connect with each other? If that would work ill go get them later and do all the...horrible online trophies.. :o

If you look at the guide you need at least 4 players for some of the trophies so you would still need people to help. Add me and I can help boost - I have the UK version.