My Set For Boosting Guitars and RSPs

cjt417

4-SONG EVENT

Duration: 10:53

Minimum RSPs: 600,0000 (<-- to complete but 800-1.2mil RSPs can be earned easily)

Setlist Min/Max: 4-8 Songs

"Angela" by Jarvis Cocker [Combo Arrangement]

"Go With The Flow" by Queens Of The Stone Age [Combo Arrangement]

"Song 2" by Blur [Combo Arrangement]

"Song 2" by Blur [Single Note Arrangement]

All four songs are "mastered," meaning they have the purple bar showing how many points I've earned. More importantly they're relatively easy to learn/memorize especially for beginners. (It's a 400k set without the mastering.)

While it's not technically the fastest set possible in the game, the simplicity of it makes performing almost 2nd-nature since the songs are hard to mess up.

On average, without encores, I'll hit about 800k easy. With encores I can go up to 1.2million RSPs. All you have to do is customize the setlist after each event. (RSPs aren't nearly as important once you reach rank 11, so you can always change the setlist after to make for a faster set)

Btw for people who don't know: All the guitars, 49 I believe (check in the amp menu), for the "Art+Functionality" trophy can be earned from completing events. So when you play this set you'll earn a new guitar; play this set 49 times and you'll earn them all.

4-SONG EVENT

Duration: 10:53

Minimum RSPs: 600,0000 (<-- to complete but 800-1.2mil RSPs can be earned easily)

Setlist Min/Max: 4-8 Songs

"Angela" by Jarvis Cocker [Combo Arrangement]

"Song 2" by Blur [Combo Arrangement]

I just popped the Art+Functionality trophy...but since I already hit level 11 so I wasn't worried about XP. I only have a couple of songs memorized so I tried to stay away from the Master Mode. I kept Boy's Don't Cry under 100k to stay out of a Master Event. My favorite song to play was Mean Bitch and that was under 100k as well and since I had played it so much it showed up in new set lists often so I left it in.

My 4 song set usually consisted of a variation of these songs...

"Go With The Flow" by Queens Of The Stone Age [Single Note Arrangement]

"Boy's Don't Cry" by The Cure[Combo Arrangement]

"Rebel Rebel" by David Bowie[Chorded Arrangement]

"Next Girl" by The Black Keys[Single Note Arrangement]

"Do You Remember" by The Horrors[Single Note Arrangement]

"When I'm With You" by Best Coast[Chorded Arrangement]

It was usually like 13 to 16 minutes. I tried not to get encores so I could move on to the next set. I'm a lot better with chords so I leaned toward chorded arrangements.

• 2 months later...

I did the following 4 songs in master mode to get points and rank up/get guitars:

"Next Girl" The Black Keys

"Run Back to Your Side" Eric Clapton (chord and god I hate this song)

"Go With the Flow" Queens of the Stone Age (combo)

"Breed" Nirvana (single note)

although after I got to level 11 i have kept playing. I have well over 26 million RSP points now.