Why I can't get the bird brained trophy?

Can this be done in Chapter Select? I've tried but am not getting it. I don't recall seeing a red penguin in Chapter 8 either? Where exactly are each of these penguins within the chapters?

The red penguins in chapter 8 are on the roof or beam you have to cross to get to the helm. I believe the first two you see are wearing jetpacks.

Can this be done in Chapter Select? I've tried but am not getting it. I don't recall seeing a red penguin in Chapter 8 either? Where exactly are each of these penguins within the chapters?

I tried chapter selecting for each penguin and it didn't work for me. Then I tried playing straight from chapter 8 towards the end where you really have to bug Putzki then the trophy popped. In the first and smaller blimp, there is a bazooka penguin (Penguin type # 1), red penguin ( penguin type # 2) ( you find two on the upper ceiling part ) and elite SS penguin with a hat (penguin # type 3)towards the end (left part).

On the bigger blimp you find only elite SS penguns with hats, the rest are on the escape route.

In chapter 9, you get to bug the regular soldier penguin(s) (penguin # 4) in the museum.

In chapter 10 you get to bug the "fat" shield penguin who has a star symbol on his shield. (penguin #5).

In chapter 12 (as first discovered by Mr. Zer0_sp :)), you find the one and only elite shield SS penguin (penguin # 6), he has no star on his shield and is dressed in a darker type of clothing and with the red armband. His shield has no star. You find him towards the end, when he gets down on the elevator together with a thin SS penguin.

Just to make sure I continued to play through chapters 13 and 14 and then when I got to Putzki in Chap. 15, the trophy popped. IMHO I think it has to be a continuous playthrough from Chap 8 to 15.

Edited by EtherealSkye

In chapter 12 (as first discovered by Mr. Zer0_sp :)), you find the one and only elite shield SS penguin (penguin # 6), he has no star on his shield and is dressed in a darker type of clothing and with the red armband. His shield has no star. You find him towards the end, when he gets down on the elevator together with a thin SS penguin.

Can anyone tell me exactly where this elite shield penguin shows up? I've been through chapter 12 three times and never seen a shield dude at all?

Hello Emperor, I am sorry if my post wasn't helpful but that is where you find the elite shield penguin. There is a part where you have to flip the switch for an elevator towards the end of the level and there are two elite penguins riding it (make sure you hide on the right side of the screen so you can bug the fat elite penguin). His shield is almost the same color as his clothes, so it makes it a little hard to see if the TV contrast display isn't adjusted well. This is the only part of the game to my recollection where there are two penguins one fat and one regular lol who are riding the elevator down to where you are standing. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...