Disable cross-play, cheaters have arrived to PC

Meggion

That's the downside of Cross-play between console and PC.

I would suggest if you have a twitter account to tweet @RocketLeague

with the video, so they are aware of it and hopefully gonna be able to do something asap about it.

Good idea. Some pleople do not take the time to report so no ones knows about the problem.

How do you know if you have been matched with PC players?

They'll never have avatars (it'll show the blank torso picture as if their PS avatar hasn't loaded) and you can also normally tell from the username as well. If they have punctuation/special characters in their username (stuff not allowed in PSN IDs) or a bunch of asterisks in their name (part of the username is being censored by the game).

They'll never have avatars (it'll show the blank torso picture as if their PS avatar hasn't loaded) and you can also normally tell from the username as well. If they have punctuation/special characters in their username (stuff not allowed in PSN IDs) or a bunch of asterisks in their name (part of the username is being censored by the game).

Ah ok, thanks man. I hadn't taken any notice of that.

This is good to know...I was wondering why I have been playing with people for asterisks as their names. Additionally...I would be interested in knowing if the psynet logo is bots or not.

If that's the case I think I've only played with PC players online so far.