Free for PS plus at launch

(I forgot how to put direct videos but in case you're wondering, it's M. Bison "double yes" from the cartoons)

You don't know how sad I was then they announced that it was going to be $20. I only have 11 on my wallet and no way to get more at the moment. I'm so happy right now that I'm forgetting the fact that my PS4 got stolen :dance: :pout: :egypt:

I will reserve judgement on this until I've played it but from that trailer it looks shit and will no doubt have a stack of MP trophies.

I thought it looked like garbage as well, but after i played the beta my opinion completely changed. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as well but I guarantee it will have multiplayer trophies.

You can fnd the trophylist here:

Rocket League Trophies - TrueTrophies.com

Thanks a lot Arvaves. It's a very interesting list: looks a lot easier than SARPBC because of the lack of "challenge mode" and just one online trophy ("Barras Bravas"). My brother will be absolutely glad of "Break Shot" since we've been doing it unintentionaly in the previous game a lot of times.

Thanks a lot Arvaves. It's a very interesting list: looks a lot easier than SARPBC because of the lack of "challenge mode" and just one online trophy ("Barras Bravas"). My brother will be absolutely glad of "Break Shot" since we've been doing it unintentionaly in the previous game a lot of times.

It looks like an easy platinum at first sight (if the 'win 10 games in a row can be obtained in private games), but it will depend on the difficulty of the 'collect all items' trophy I think.

But the beta was great so I'm really looking forward to this game :)

Edited by Arvaves

It looks like an easy platinum at first sight (if the 'win 10 games in a row can be obtained in private games), but it will depend on the difficulty of the 'collect all items' trophy I think.

But the beta was great so I'm really looking forward to this game :)

If it's anything like SARPBC, then you can probably do the 10 wins in split-creen. I wonder if that aplies to the 3V3 and such trophies, I thought they were offline at first :think:.

Thanks for posting the list, MP doesnt look to bad. That being said, a 3v3 game could be hard when the servers are completely dead in a months time.

I was just playing the original SSARBC and it was easy getting a 3v3 going on that, and that is 7 years old now. Doubt the servers will be dead anytime soon ;)

I also planned on buying it! I had so much fun during the closed beta, it was a no brainer! However, to give it to us for free? I LOVE Psyonix!!!!!!! Will be putting the $20 i set aside for the game towards customization/DLC they have!