Actually any good?

SharkEnergy69

Haven't played the first two but Rocket Knight is not 16 bit. It's a 2D Side-Scroller Platformer likes its 16 bit predescesor (Rocket Knight Adventures) but it's updated in graphics like the new Super Mario Bros for Wii or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 on PSN.

The game is easy enough for a 7 year old to play the first couple of levels but when you start getting into the latter half of the game it will probably get above that skill level. The trophies are moderately challenging (I gave it a 7 to 100%) and certainly will test you.

• 2 weeks later...

I completed all 3 of those games

Gunstar Heroes - easy trophy game. can play co-op. only need one playthrough on normal difficulty, might need to get lucky with the crab boss. retro graphics. no replay value. i believe you get unlimited continues, don't remember.

Final Fight - actually comes with 2 games. it's final fight and magic sword. retro graphics. can play co-op offline and online. multiple playthroughs needed for all trophies. definitely very easy to play. infinite continues. will get the most for your money here.

Rocket Knight - your nephew can play on easy mode and it shouldn't be too difficult as long as he has had previous experience with platformers such as Super Mario. to get all trophies, however, is quite difficult. it requires multiple playthroughs on the hardest difficulties. updated hd graphics. quite expensive for what you get