Rate the trophy difficulty...  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.50

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

6/10.

I got the 100% yesterday, and I do not think it is that difficult. I mean, beating Hard mode in 60 minutes, Golden Sparkster mode, 3.2 without being hit, etc. are evidently hard challenges that require practice and patience. However, there is a key element that makes most of them much easier: you can restart.

Should the option of restarting would be ineffective to get the trophies, right, the game would deserve 9 or 10 out of 10. Nevertheless, that is not the case, fortunately. For example, I needed around 3-5 hours to beat 3.2 without being hit, but I was convinced it was a matter of time and I simply kept on trying it until I finally got it.

• 1 month later...

This just barely makes an 8 in my book. Beating 3.2 with no damage is tough but can be done with patience. Gold sparkster is tough but by the time you start it, you'll have enough experience to learn the tricks of the game.

I didn't have trouble with beating hard under an hour as all you gotta do is rocket constantly on the straightaways since it's faster than walking. I just have to beat the second and third worlds on gold then I'm done.

Don't let the list deter you, it's a fun game

• 2 years later...

4.5/10 rounded down to 4. I realize this might sound like an unfair and very low rating but I really didn't struggle much with the game, not to mention it was quite fun :) I believe it's very forgiving since you can use Restart if things are looking bad and you don't even need to clear any Arcade runs in 1 sitting. There are also a few helpful videos on the guide and on YT for Hard and Gold Sparkster mode. The hardest part for me was definitely killing the last boss on Gold Sparkster: the battle is long, annoying and you have half of your health; still, it wasn't that bad after a few tries.

3.2 no damage is actually simple enough if you focus on it after clearing the Hard and Gold Sparkster runs.

• 1 year later...