Rate the trophy difficulty  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.56

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

I would say a 3-4 range for difficulty. Just waiting on the online to be fixed.

Several keys were an absolute pain, even knowing where they were (Anger #1, Witches #1 and 3)

The time trials weren't too bad, but some of the early ones are really tight. I did manage to beat a few by 3-4 seconds, but most were less than 1 second.

Certainly not an easy 100%, but doable with a bit of luck and some skill.

I would say about 5-7 hours for 100% (not the 3-5 listed in the guide)

EDIT

Rated a 4. 100% completed now. Did the online wins with my daughter on our other PS3 using private match and inviting her. Random matchmaking still does not seem to be working.

Also got the flawless victory trophy that way. Tried it and came very close in some of the story levels, but couldn't quite get it.

Edited by diskdocx

I'd rate this a 5.

Time Trials and Key collecting are the most difficult trophies. A few of the time trials took 20+ attempts to finally shave off that last .01 of a second. The 2 hard keys on the "Anger" mission gave me the most trouble.

As for the 10 online War wins trophy I ended up having to use my second PS3 and playing against my dummy account to rack up my 10 wins. I had no luck being able to join any other boosters or randoms.

• 2 months later...

I vote 3. I got all but the online trophy within about five hours of gameplay. The keys and time trials are generally easy; the really tricky ones can be grabbed with the use of a guide. Story mode was very simple and fun, the only tactic I ever needed was spending all of my money on the fully upgraded elephants - to slow the enemy - and then roll the basic boulder into the gate. No strategy needed.

Very fun game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I voted a 3. I finally got around to boosting the multiplayer trophy 10 months after getting all other trophies. The only challenge was a couple keys and a couple time trials. Nothing Youtube couldn't help with, though. Interesting game. Shame the MP was shoddy from the start. It should have been tested better prior to release but some credit to the developer for patching it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...