They are unaware of the broken multiplayer.

Lord Tony

yeah i posted there too, hoe they fix it.

hate to have a game that i wont be able to 100% in my profile, just because of bugs.

-----

-"where are the beta testers"?

-"nah, not worth spending money, let the gamers figure the bugs by themselves and get frustrated, by then we already have the money on our pockets" !!! screw them.

At least that its the vibe I am getting from the gaming industry lately.

Well most people would had stopped playing the game after they got all the trophies. Maybe with lack of multiplayer they will learn to appreciate this game.

Wishful thinking. What started out as enjoyable ended up frustrating. Any appreciation went out the window due to the broken MP. They still have time to turn it around though.

its a small group of people it cannot be fix that fast take crysis2 for example large studio and the game has so many bugs that effect trophies i still cannot get that stupid dedication trophy to pop

ps cannot wait to play the new game they announced at e3 day one purchase

It also costs money to patch games on the PS3 and since they are a small independent game studio they may not even be able to patch it. Tim Shaffer had this issue as well and was unable to fix his games. You can't just say "here's our patch sony, make shit happen" it doesn't work like that.

Oh and remember the reaction to Lead and gold? They sounded upset that so many people wanted their game patched just because one trophy was glitched. It sounded like patching the game wasn't in the budget.

Edited by Lord Tony

• 1 month later...