first Opinion

Autodestruction

I just picked this up off the PS store for free. I was looking at it before but passed cause I had other games to play and did'nt want to spend $10.

LOOKS: It looks good and is pretty funny.

STRATEGY: It got to where I couldnt just pass the level by just using force. It makes you have think about your moves. you have to plan and strategize. You have to defend your base while at the same time attacking theirs. It's challenging, but not hard.

HOW IT WORKS: So far, Your a rock and you have to roll down a hill, and smash your opponents base at the end. While smashing structures for money on the way down.

Usually at the same time your opponent is rolling down the other side towards your base.

While you wait for another rock to load you have time to build up your tower defense using the money you earned for smashing stuff. The same kind of structures that you just smashed on your opponents side. It will take 3 or so runs to beat the level. So the rounds are kinda short, which isnt bad.

The tower defence is a lot like Pixeljunk Monsters.

If you payed attention during history class then this will be a bit funnier.

I was wondering how hard it was to 100% this game but I'm thinking it wont be to hard cause I unlocked 3 trophies fairly quickly.

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/psn/39852/0/6.pngPSN Gamercards

Game is funny and straightfoward through most bits. Some of the latter levels were a little frustrating but nothing too bad.

I'm doing the time trials now and they're not too bad.

I LOVE to pop culture refs. and humor (especially the Matrix reference :rofl:)

Dont forget the Doom reference :D

I didn't get that far that's why i didn't see doom but now i finish the game and saw it. When you fight the boss is it even possible to die if not i wished the rock had some hp when it fought them.

ps boss never killed me

Edited by rpg49ers

I didn't get that far that's why i didn't see doom but now i finish the game and saw it. When you fight the boss is it even possible to die if not i wished the rock had some hp when it fought them.

ps boss never killed me

yes but you'd have to be really futile (like me :rolleyes:) to be that bad. the more they hit your rock the more it chips down and it will eventually crumble. There's just no HP bar to show this.