Anyone been able to boost online yet?

STARKILLER 1138

Well, tried with Alias and angie most of the day trying to get online, but no go. Finally got into a lobby, but the guy was waiting for someone. If any one wants to try, I'll have a lobby up from now ( 9:40 pacific time) until midnight. If you go to custom game and search, you should see my PSN ID. Hope it works.

Hey guys I actually got this trophy tonight, but I'm afraid I don't really have any helpful tips, except for one. I have 2 ps3s (2 accts, and 2 copies of the game) so what I did was create a lobby with my 2nd acct, changing the "ZONE" option to "SAME". Then I chose "Custom Match" with my main acct and did a search and found my 2nd acct. You will know if it works, b/c they will connect immediately.

Unfortunately, I tried with several friends in several different locales, with these same settings and had no luck. Anyways, long story short, it seems the only way to get this trophy is to have two local ps3s, and two separate accounts... :(

Does anyone know if this is possible with 2 controllers?

No. I tried split screen last night and was able to get Flawless Victory and Prosperous, but not Troublemaker.

I was finally able to get on online MP last night though and boost about 4 wins, but once the other player got their 10, they took off. Happy I got what I did though, but want to get this one done!

So, I finally got the Troublemaker trophy last night. My daughter has PS+ so I had her set up a lobby (game wouldn't let me) and I did a custom match search. Clicked on her ID and viola. I had got 4 wins previously with a random, so I thought six wins would be the end of it. Apparently, the 10 online wins have to be in one session. I got 10 in a row just in case. My daughter's PS3 is in the same house as mine about 100-105 feet away. We both use the same router. This was the only way I could get ithe Troublemaker trophy.

I had to leave before I got the 10 online wins but I was able to connect with someone through invites. We added each other as friends from seeing the open lobbies in the game and oddly enough he could not join my room through an invite but I could join his.

Not sure if this helps anyone or not but definitely try the invites both ways.

Me & the bf have been able to play together no problem. The only issue has been having to start a new game each round, it won't keep us in the same lobby for more than one. :/

Don't quit out, have the host press "x" first, than you, and you'll still be in the same lobby, after the 4th time I learned this, and it saved loads of times

I don't get the developers this days, how do they have the courage to release a game with broken multiplayer? ._.

Ususally, It's about the money Lebowski. The sooner they release the titles, the more copies they sell

i can confirm the "same internet" method works. that blows for people who don't have that option. hopefully they fix this for everyone else

Hope so. Think I'm the only Person on this Island with A Ps3 :(