Lame

Fatboyrick

It being free for Plus members has nothing to do with the game's quality, so if (s)he wants to comment on it, (s)he has all the right in the world to do so. Fatboyrick's topic is free, too ... get over it. ;)

I would, of course, have liked to read some more insightful opinion on the game. Why is it lame? I thoguht the demo was kind of interesting.

Though I plan on at least trying the demo, I'd be nice to hear more specific opinions (good or bad) on this.

@Fatboyrick: what in particular did you not like about it?

I totally agree. Opinions are perfectly fine though you need to include more than just, "I hate this game" (unless it's a simply a comment). That is if you write an article or thread. No offense. A poll to rate the game would be much better. I also agree with Carbon Lancer. I like this game. The online is terrible though. I hope they fix it.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

Well technically it's not free as we are paying for PS Plus content...

Anyway, I found this post and the game share something in common. They are both shallow and should have had more time spent on them before being released. ;)

The game isn't too bad really. I think it should have been more Marble Madness and less Crossbows and Catapults. Not to mention the online aspect is borked.

It being free for Plus members has nothing to do with the game's quality, so if (s)he wants to comment on it, (s)he has all the right in the world to do so. Fatboyrick's topic is free, too ... get over it. ;)

I would, of course, have liked to read some more insightful opinion on the game. Why is it lame? I thoguht the demo was kind of interesting.

Did I ever say it being free for PS+ members has ANYTHING to do with the game quality? I just think it's stupid to complain about a game that i'm pretty sure he got for free. No shit he is entitled to his own opinion but I don't think it's worth having it's own thread just to say "this game is lame". I think the game is fun but you don't see me creating a thread just to say "this game is not lame". Maybe if he would have given a more insightful opinion like you said, then this thread would seem necessary. Thanks for trolling though...:rolleyes:

Well technically it's not free as we are paying for PS Plus content...

Actually it is free depending on how much stuff you get for free before your membership expires...I still have 3 months left on my 15 month membership (3 free months after the PSN outage) & I have accumulated $100's of free stuff after only paying $50.

Edited by Two-Faced Joker

Did I ever say it being free for PS+ members has ANYTHING to do with the game quality?

No, but you frowned upon voicing an opinion over the game's quality because it's free - also only assuming TC got it for free (which is debatable anyways, Plus is not for everyone). While the opening post lacks substance, this thread is clearly about the game's quality and there's nothing wrong with wording one's opinion about that, even if it was free. It's just how the opinion was worded that's problematic.

I just think it's stupid to complain about a game that i'm pretty sure he got for free. No shit he is entitled to his own opinion but I don't think it's worth having it's own thread just to say "this game is lame". I think the game is fun but you don't see me creating a thread just to say "this game is not lame".

Just because of the thread being started like that doesn't mean it couldn't be put to good use as TC didn't forbid anyone to answer to his statement. And I cannot agree on not complaining about a free game. Reading opinions about the game is helpful to those who have to pay for the game, so how would it be any help if the game was weak and everyone who got it for free would shut up about because it was free?

Even if everyone got it for free, you can still discuss the game and say what you like or dislike about it.

Personally, I'd like to hear more from various players, because I'm still on the fence of buying it ... the demo seemed interesting.

Thanks for trolling though...:rolleyes:

You might want to look up the definition of trolling.

Was going to give it a chance. but with the atrocious level design, added to the fact the tutorial levels don't teach you anything besides hit this to activate this. By the time you hit the first level you have no idea how to throw things up.

I'm all for new concepts and designs, but having to play trial and error for 3 hours to figure out best tower placement combined with weapon use in something that could have taken a tutorial 5 minutes to explain is ATLUS dropping the ball.

Garbage. Take it away

Did I ever say it being free for PS+ members has ANYTHING to do with the game quality? I just think it's stupid to complain about a game that i'm pretty sure he got for free. No shit he is entitled to his own opinion but I don't think it's worth having it's own thread just to say "this game is lame". I think the game is fun but you don't see me creating a thread just to say "this game is not lame". Maybe if he would have given a more insightful opinion like you said, then this thread would seem necessary. Thanks for trolling though...:rolleyes:

Actually it is free depending on how much stuff you get for free before your membership expires...I still have 3 months left on my 15 month membership (3 free months after the PSN outage) & I have accumulated $100's of free stuff after only paying $50.

I was thinking of "free" as in not having to spend money, but yeah I see what you mean. Anyway, I love Plus and always find things to buy each month.

The game really isn't bad IMO. After spending an hour or so with it you figure out what everything does.

And I agree, the tutorials are really lacking and don't explain any of the weapons.

Probably would have been beneficial to others if you compounded your opinions of the game, why you thought it was lame, and what was wrong with it, OP.

I have Plus, so I gave it a chance. It is very simple, you control a rock, super monkey ball style, and try to bash your opponent's gate. In between "reloads" of your rock, you can place things on the battlefield, to slow down your opponent's rock. Your opponent will do the same. Whoever destroys the others gate first, and squishes the avatar behind it, wins.

It takes a little getting used to, takes a few tries to complete a level, and learn the layout. Gets frustrating having to do it over and over, at 10 minutes a level, but it isnt a terrible game. I do enjoy the humor of the cut scenes...

You might want to look up the definition of trolling.

Dude...you've been responding with smart ass comments trying to prove me wrong & you keep repeating yourself & arguing with me just to be a dick. I've acknowledged over & over again that I understand he is entitled to his own opinion & I never said he can't post his thoughts on the game so the fact that you keep going on & on about it makes you a troll. There is more than 1 way to be a troll & the fact that you keep annoying me for no reason makes you a troll. I'm done with this conversation.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a great time playing this game! The levels are fun and short, packed with humor and gorgeous graphics. If your playing for trophies, most are attainable by simply playing the game (or if you really need to get them out of the way - local co-op with two controllers) Yes, the multiplayer isn't working well, but other than that it is a really fun game. I probably wouldn't have gotten the game if I had to pay for it, but I'm glad I have it now.

Lame it is not, IMO