NA PS Store Update 05/15/12 - Rock Of Ages FREE for PS+!

Zyzxx

I'm wondering how hard this game is? There isn't a difficulty thread, and the reason I am forcing this issue is that my PSN+ expires in around 9 days... I don't want to start it if I'm not sure I'll wrap it up in time. So my question is, has anyone played this to the point where they can assure me it is really easy or really difficult?

I'm wondering how hard this game is? There isn't a difficulty thread, and the reason I am forcing this issue is that my PSN+ expires in around 9 days... I don't want to start it if I'm not sure I'll wrap it up in time. So my question is, has anyone played this to the point where they can assure me it is really easy or really difficult?

You're really considering passing on a free game?

Sorry I can't help out with the trophy difficulty yet, but I did unlock 14an in under an hour.

It's a pretty fun game, though I wish it was as funny as the ads were. I loved the one with all of the old video game cameos. I wish it was more Marble Madness and less Crossbows & Catapults. For free though.... Hell yes! :)

You're really considering passing on a free game?

Sorry I can't help out with the trophy difficulty yet, but I did unlock 14an in under an hour.

It's a pretty fun game, though I wish it was as funny as the ads were. I loved the one with all of the old video game cameos. I wish it was more Marble Madness and less Crossbows & Catapults. For free though.... Hell yes! :)

I downloaded it and played the first three tutorial levels on an alternate account. It was a bit of fun learning how to roll the ball to smash random stuff for $$$, upgrading, collecting keys and building defenses. With that said, I have backlogged games that are way more fun to play. ;)

I'm also a completionist, so I don't want to load it on my main account unless I can hit 100%, which in turn is the reason I want opinions on difficulty. It may sounds like a stupid reason, but so be it.

I'd say the only real problem would be the 10 online war wins considering how many people are complaining about the servers. It's the only trophy I need, the rest of the trophies took me half a day to get. The longest part is story mode which took me a few hours. The time trials weren't as hard as I expected, I finished them in about 30 minutes. If I had to give it a difficulty rating I would say about 4/10 with an estimated time to achieve 100% being 6-8 hours if the online wins go smoothly.

Edited by Two-Faced Joker

I'd say the only real problem would be the 10 online war wins considering how many people are complaining about the servers. It's the only trophy I need, the rest of the trophies took me half a day to get. The longest part is story mode which took me a few hours. The time trials weren't as hard as I expected, I finished them in about 30 minutes. If I had to give it a difficulty rating I would say about 4/10 with an estimated time to achieve 100% being 6-8 hours if the online wins go smoothly.

Thanks for all the details, it is very helpfull. :) if people start posting that they can pair up, I'll jump on it.

I saw in another thread that someone did online wins with two consoles at home. A quick look at YGC shows that 10 people have the online wins trophy, so either they all have 2 consoles locally or some may have managed to pair up for matches.

i just need to speed-run the lvls but the game is very easy. The only hard part is online trophy because connecting with someone is a pain right now. Works well if u borrow another console and play locally.

rate it a 2 few keys are tricky to get but not impossible