XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > R (PSN) > Rock Band Blitz

Old 11-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Anyone still playing this??

I find myself enjoying this game more and more. I gold starred all the Blitz songs, got 100% trophies and I still find myself playing this almost nightly.

I just wish they would make it easier to start Score Wars from within the game. I don't like having to add a bunch of unknown people (no offense) to my Facebook account in order to choose my Wars and join in on Goals. I understand why they do it though.. FB Revenue FTW!

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone feels the same about the game.
I think when they readjusted the power-ups it helped balance the game quite a bit and made it more enjoyable. I hope Harmonix made out well with this so we can get some DLC (not sure what they could offer.. Maybe new power-ups, levels, maybe even a brick breaker mini-game that could work in conjunction with our songs).. hmmm...

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older"
spoonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)

I try to play this game every day. Sometimes I have long blitz sessions going when I'm trying to get the top scores on the leaderboards. Right now I'm pairing this game with Dark Souls atm, but I often find myself playing this game so much because of how addictive it is lol.

What I did was made a separate Facebook account exclusively for Rock Band World. That way I can have a large amount of people to compete against for scores and do score wars with.
Old 11-23-2012, 12:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAGESAW View Post
I try to play this game every day. Sometimes I have long blitz sessions going when I'm trying to get the top scores on the leaderboards. Right now I'm pairing this game with Dark Souls atm, but I often find myself playing this game so much because of how addictive it is lol.

What I did was made a separate Facebook account exclusively for Rock Band World. That way I can have a large amount of people to compete against for scores and do score wars with.
Cool man. I might have to try that idea.

I find it keeps setting up the same Score Wars songs with the same Blitz friends (who only played the demo!).. so not quite as fun to play those knowing the other person will never complete their side of it.

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older"
spoonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

Yeah I don't understand how the random scorewar thing works. there is this guy who's not on my friends list nor facebook who keeps sending me a ton of score wars. I actually now decline every score war he sends me because I rather score war with different people. Also I always beat him too >_>

Anyways though feel free to add me. I'm on often
Old 01-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   First PS4 Game Nights   1,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

This forum is quite dead isn't it? Anyways, I still play it on my Xbox 360 where I have most of my DLC. The tournaments they will be having soon for DLC will hopefully raise peoples will to play this game again. Most people who played it just moved back to normal Rock Band. I finish this game fun to play every once in awhile as it's a good alternative to Rock Band if you don't feel like playing an instrument. I was always a sucker for the arcade type of music games, and this fits my taste.

If anyone wants to join me in RockBand World, just PM me and I will send you my Facebook account.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

I still play it often, i just need Bang Your Head, Diamond Eyes, and Sing to GS.
DanielSan818 is offline   Reply With Quote