Rockband Blitz friendly competition

mattymacp

Just when I was starting to think all the old rockband tracks on my PS3 were just wasted space I downloaded Rockband blitz and was pleasantly surprised that it was actually a lot of fun. After playing a few friends posted some scores and had something to shoot for to beat it became even more enjoyable so I thought I would come on here to this great community and see if anyone else was interested in some competition with this game. If so just post your PSN ID and depending on the amount of interest you may have a lot of new people to compete with for scores.

I guess I will start it out.

PSN ID vanhew

Just when I was starting to think all the old rockband tracks on my PS3 were just wasted space I downloaded Rockband blitz and was pleasantly surprised that it was actually a lot of fun. After playing a few friends posted some scores and had something to shoot for to beat it became even more enjoyable so I thought I would come on here to this great community and see if anyone else was interested in some competition with this game. If so just post your PSN ID and depending on the amount of interest you may have a lot of new people to compete with for scores.

I guess I will start it out.

PSN ID vanhew

Funny, I was gonna post something similar. Gonna try at RockBand.com as well.

PSN ID: T-Prime85

I dont like the time-limited competitions much. I'm going for the leaderboards much more in every game than 1 on 1.

But if you want and got 2112: try to beat my score (#2) will try to beat InnerSenses for #1 sometimes :cool:

would like to see others competing on this song (highest RBB score possible - regular DLC)

Edited by LoAlexandria

Well it looks like we will have to use the Rock Band app to play against each other.

I'm not a fan of forced Facebook gaming, but oh well..

I am spoonmanx on there if someone wants to add me. Unfortunately they don't let you access the app on an iPhone so I can't do it right now.

Heres what they said on the Harmonix website:

How do i start a score war? Why can't i start a score war with (insert name)?

Answer: There are 2 ways to start a score war.

The first can be done in-game. On the recommendations screen it will often show you that you can challenge someone to a score war. the only problem with this way is that you can't choose your opponent or the song.

The second has to be done through the Rockband World Facebook app.

just look for score wars on there, and then put in the name of your friend and the song you want to play.

Also, is it even worth trying to play against someone else's score when you can't afford power-ups? It just sounds like you are setting yourself up for failure.

The more songs I play the less coins I earn. Something isn't adding up here! :|

Edited by spoonman

Feel free to add me..also if you have Rock Band 3 (i sometimes play Pro Keys and Vocals on that game)

I'm gonna start going for top leaderboard scores :p

PSN: ZAGESAW (tell me that you are from PS3trophies tho since I don't usually accept blank requests)

I GS'd the setlist(just need pinball whiz for 100%)

Edited by ZAGESAW

Feel free to add me..also if you have Rock Band 3 (i sometimes play Pro Keys and Vocals on that game)

I'm gonna start going for top leaderboard scores :p

PSN: ZAGESAW (tell me that you are from PS3trophies tho since I don't usually accept blank requests)

I GS'd the setlist(just need pinball whiz for 100%)

do u have imports/ dlc? :)

always looking for ppl playing vox/ pro keys like i do.... :)

• 2 weeks later...

How many No. 1 spots do you guys have in Rock Band Blitz? Curretly I am No. 1 in four songs -- Linger by the Cranberries, Adam's Song by Blink 182, and Clocks and Viva la Vida by Coldplay. I think it'll be fun to see who has the most No. 1 spots, top 10 finishes, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
How many No. 1 spots do you guys have in Rock Band Blitz? Curretly I am No. 1 in four songs -- Linger by the Cranberries, Adam's Song by Blink 182, and Clocks and Viva la Vida by Coldplay. I think it'll be fun to see who has the most No. 1 spots, top 10 finishes, etc.

I played 336 songs. I'm 1st place on over 50 of them. :p

Some of them are on the main setlist.

Edited by ZAGESAW