Rate the trophy difficulty  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_gold_65.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating 6.79

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

I am leaning towards a 8/10 on this.

Most of the trophies are easy, but the obvious difficult one is gold starring every Blitz song. I'm sure it's possible, but I'm having major problems with about half of them. I know I was close to gold on a few so I think it's just a matter of choosing the right combo of power ups and choosing the best lanes.

Has anyone gotten all gold stars yet?

Edited by spoonman

I'm going to give it a 6. Unlike the other Rock Band games, gold starring all 25 songs isn't that difficult once you are use to the mechanics of the game. There are a few tricky songs but with a bit of persistence you should get them just fine. The guides also help on which power ups to use.

I think a 6 is fair. Unlike the other rythym games such as GH/RB, you don't need a tremendous amount of skill. So long as you can push the 'left/right' buttons in time to the rythym, you've got the basics down. Switching lanes and knowing when to prioritize notes to build up instrument levels came quickly and it took minimal plays to gold star the setlist, however impossible some of them seemed at first.

• 4 months later...

Giving it a 6/10

The difficulty curve of some songs and the scoring to get gold for certain songs (Bang Your Head, Shout, Sing) has you using Jackpot at certain points in those songs whether it is long notes or continous note hits.

I'll still play it for Tournament entries and because i haven't played my entire song library, mostly exports.

I am giving this game a 6 because there is only a small learning curve. After you get used to playing this game, the trophies aren't really tough at all. The only major tough thing is gold starring every song, and even then if you use Blast Note, Road Rage, and Super Guitar, it's quite easy. There are only a couple songs that make gold starring hard, the major one being Shout. After you learn that you need to use super guitar and jackpot, it's a cake walk.

• 2 months later...

Got this awhile back. I've been a big fan of FreQuency and Amplitude growing up, so I found Rock Band Blitz pretty easy. EXCEPT... it's totally different. The way you get pts, and the way it ranks you. It was a challenge to me, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I give it a 6/10.

-mystik134

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I gave it a generous 5. Honestly, I can easily get 100K over gold on every song on the setlist, and if you exclude Shout, pretty much every run I do is 200K over. This was with relatively little practice and just figuring out the mechanics of the game. Hit a pinball a couple times and GS is really, really easy.

Honestly, for me it's a 2-3 at best.

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I gave it a 6. I thought Death on Two Legs and Cult of Personality were tough gold stars, but nothing was overly difficult. This is game is easily an 8+ for people who are not rhythm game veterans. The difficulty on the gold stars is hard to judge because the perfect combination of powerups is dependent on playing style.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Personal vote: 5

Casual Gamer or new to rhythm games: 5-8

The two trophies of concern here are 5-starring every song and also gold starring every song. While most of them are fine, a few will take a couple tries. Namely, Death on Two Legs, Bang Your Head, Cult of Personality, Shout, Diamond Eyes, and Give It Away. At least, these were the ones where I had to try more than just once or twice. The best thing to tell people is be very fast and very precise with hitting the notes. And, strategize which power-ups are best for each song. I stuck with the jackpot and blast notes for each song. But, knowing which instrument power-up to use will help, because you can stack it with the jackpot.

You will also need to be looking ahead of the track a lot because getting the blast notes definitely helps with getting the multipliers up for different instruments. You don't really need to have played Amplitude, Rock Band Unplugged, etc, but know that getting the gold stars takes a decent amount of strategizing and very responsive playing.