General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here is the list of achievements (trophies)...

Rock Band Blitz Achievements - Xbox360Achievements.org

Better hope you have a lot of DLC for a few one them! ;)

I have all the other RB games loaded up and hundreds of dlc songs so im all set! :D I Like that it has alot of Achievements, RB Blitz plat here i come!

• 3 weeks later...
Conversely, the X-Box achievements add up to 600 points, with several being considered DLC achievements.

PS3 is getting it a day early... so let's just see what happens...

thats weird.. How much points do psn equivalent games have on xbox? I know that full games have 1000. Damn, I really hope it has a plat!

• 4 weeks later...

Well it looks like Blitz won't have a platinum. I was kind of expecting them to cut out the DLC achievements from the PS3 trophies. For some reason, they decide to do that for the PS3. They did it with RB3, so I guess I was expecting this, even if I didn't want it to. Oh well, it will still be fun!

This game won't be an easy 100%. I've only played for a couple hours so far but its enough to tell there's a trick/certain path you need to take in each song to maximize the score. My best is only 4 stars so far. Gold Starring EVERY song is gonna be quite difficult I imagine.

When you boot up the game it asks you to download the soundtrack. It's a 72x MB file, works in RB3 and RBB

does it matter which acc i start the game on?

i dont play where i buy from ....

This game won't be an easy 100%. I've only played for a couple hours so far but its enough to tell there's a trick/certain path you need to take in each song to maximize the score. My best is only 4 stars so far. Gold Starring EVERY song is gonna be quite difficult I imagine.

i just played the 3 starting songs yet, 3x 5*

still its more about getting better power ups and just learn to use em, u make 50-80% the points through power ups i guess

Edited by LoAlexandria

I only played DLC that I already had. The soundtrack download was taking forever. I didn't use any power-ups either so maybe that's why my scores sucked. I felt like I was hitting the majority of the notes and getting a lot of 3x bonuses. Still only 4 stars when the song ended. Hopefully power-ups will make a difference.

I only played DLC that I already had. The soundtrack download was taking forever. I didn't use any power-ups either so maybe that's why my scores sucked. I felt like I was hitting the majority of the notes and getting a lot of 3x bonuses. Still only 4 stars when the song ended. Hopefully power-ups will make a difference.

Me too, 4 stars max in a bunch of DLC songs, even seemingly playing them quite well. I think the strategy of the tracks and power-ups is probably more important than hitting the notes accurately.