Bladder of Steel Trophy

Bambookid33

Well, I finished the endless setlist on expert vocals, but I could have surely done it on anything else,(maybe not drums, because of visions).

But I thought it was a lot easier with vocals because there are a lot of pauses for songs.

Like on the trees, there's almost a 2 minute break, so you can use the bathroom or something

if you know all of the songs already, then it should be easier..

oh and practice shackler's revenge and jagged gorgeous winter and painkiller if you plan on doing this

Well, I finished the endless setlist on expert vocals, but I could have surely done it on anything else,(maybe not drums, because of visions).

But I thought it was a lot easier with vocals because there are a lot of pauses for songs.

Like on the trees, there's almost a 2 minute break, so you can use the bathroom or something

if you know all of the songs already, then it should be easier..

oh and practice shackler's revenge and jagged gorgeous winter and painkiller if you plan on doing this

i cant sing for my LIFE!! idk what it is i just SUCK at dooing it!!

I was thinking off working on it and dooing it on medium (i dont need to do it on expert anymore)

i beat it on my first try on expert bass. i thought it was pretty easy. i just felt really bad after words because i didnt drink or eat nething during it. i was able to make it to the bathroom though. if u wanna do wat i did at the end of Alive by Pearl Jam there is ( a hit as many note thing not sure wat it is called). 20 seconds before that thing starts activate star power and then put downt the bass and run to the bathroom. that is wat i did and i made it bak with time to spare before the next song.

No Breaks. Nada.

Don't hit the PS Button, Don't hit Pause, don't let your batteries die. Nothing. Straight through for 6 hours.

The only breaks you get are the load screens between songs.

Thanks just making sure. This is brutal if you are only good at the drums like myself.

Just did the Endless Setlist 2 - I played bass. Got through it all on Expert, 1st try. The toughest song is Visions. If you can get through Visions, you can probably nail Panic Attack. Panic Attack looks harder than it is, it is very rhythmic. Visions, however, seemingly has no distinct rhythm and has some ridiculous hammer on sections.

Turn off PSN, change the batteries in your guitar if it is wireless before starting. And Pee before you start. I found another time to pee in between a couple of songs with long endings (with the colored bars). It works if your bathroom is close.

Finished it on Medium on the 1st of march at 12:01AM. Took about 6hr 30 mins and I did it on drums. No tips really. For the drums just do lots of wrist stretching in between songs so your wrist doesnt hurt as much. Will most likely attempt hard and expert on drums also but will wait until I get the Rockpedal cause the stock pedal really sucks when attempting expert songs.