"The Bladder of Steel" Hardest Trophy Tournament Help Please!!

platinum

Hi everyone. I am looking for a paragraph explaining why this trophy is difficult so I could use it in the hardest trophy tournament. Thanks everyone but please only write a piece if you know a lot about this trophy. Please no discussion as this trophy is already in the tournament. Thanks again!

The trophy: "The Bladder of Steel"

Playing games for 6 1/2 hours straight is tough alone but playing a game that uses your fingers and arms like Rock Band does and you have a recipe for a hard trophy. You need to play the full setlist of Rock Band 2 which is 84 songs long. You can play it on any difficulty above easy so people that can play Expert or Hard relatively easy will not find the songs themselves to be hard but they will find the sheer amount of stamina needed to be hard. Guitarists and Bassists fingers will hurt, Drummers arms will hurt and Vocalists will most likely lose their voice. Make sure to go to the bathroom before you start or you are destined to fail because if you pause or fail once then you will need to start the whole thing over regardless of how far you were. By the way if you get logged out of psn the game will automatically kick you out of the setlist forcing you to restart so either trust your internet connection or log out. Good luck.

Edited by legndorock

It really kicks you out of a setlist for you logging out of PSN? It's never happened to me when I've got loggd out on other setlists..

Yes I was half way through it and my internet connection logged me off and I got kicked out of the endless setlist.

Why I said 62 I don't know. I'll change it. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's this hard because you have to play for 6 1/2 hours without ever letting your guard down. You have to concentrate on the songs in order to pass them and you'll have 84 to do. Also ifyou accidentaly pause or fail it's all over and you have to start again.

The only good thing is you can play on medium or hard and you will still get the trophy. But if you try this one unprepared you can expect to get beaten

I got mine on vocals - "So Whatchya Want", "Testify" and "Visions" can all be 100% by putting the mic in front of the speaker, which gives you a bathroom/beer break at just the right times. You're still doing a couple hours at a time, but having three or four minutes to ease up makes this a hell of a lot easier.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll admit that the trophy was gruelling, but it wasn't exactly difficult because you can choose to play the songs on Medium to make it easier. I was a bit nervous all the way through in case I accidentally hit pause. When I finally finished the last song, I was staring at the top-right corner of my TV... holding my breath... and then two trophies dinged for me, phew!

I felt the drum trainer trophies were much harder than Bladder of Steel. I had no one to help me, even on the bass drum, so I was flapping for quite some time before my body somehow got used to doing it all together. Funnily enough, the last trophy I got before the Platinum was the 8× multiplier!

I attempted this last night and I really didn't think it was all that hard. The trick is to get at least one other person, in real life not online, to help you. My brother and sister in law are decent at the game so we just passed the controller around. I had to do the last 10 or so songs by myself but that was fine. I drank beer and rum all night and probably went to the bathroom about 10 times during it!

Also, make sure you tape bottle caps over the start and PS button so you don't accidently hit them.

Compared to say, most of the Wipeout HD trophies, this one was a breeze.

I attempted this last night and I really didn't think it was all that hard. The trick is to get at least one other person, in real life not online, to help you. My brother and sister in law are decent at the game so we just passed the controller around. I had to do the last 10 or so songs by myself but that was fine. I drank beer and rum all night and probably went to the bathroom about 10 times during it!

Also, make sure you tape bottle caps over the start and PS button so you don't accidently hit them.

Compared to say, most of the Wipeout HD trophies, this one was a breeze.

I think most games' trophies are a breeze compared to wipEout's lol. I've come across people who struggle to get Airbreaker hahaha!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing bladder of steel next week! I can do all songs comfortably on expert (Except Visions, which I fail every 3'd time, it's really a bit of luck included) I'm just wondering, is Visions far into the setlist? How is the list really set up? I refuse doing this on anything less than expert, so I really want to be sure.

I'm doing bladder of steel next week! I can do all songs comfortably on expert (Except Visions, which I fail every 3'd time, it's really a bit of luck included) I'm just wondering, is Visions far into the setlist? How is the list really set up? I refuse doing this on anything less than expert, so I really want to be sure.

Visions is very early on for vocals, but it's one of the last songs on the other three instruments. Basically, you'll be exhausted by the time you reach the song. I'm glad I did Platinum Artist on vocals - I didn't even have to sing Visions (100% on expert vocals with the fan trick lol).