There has got to be more playing this....

mjm9536

Really surprised to see there is hardly anyone active in this forum!!! I have been chipping away at this game on and off and absolutely loving it! The voice for the main character is great, his little grumblings along the way are always amusing. Not sure at all how far into the game I am but as I said it is a lot of fun and at times challenging for a few $

I'm getting the feeling I am very near the end of the game... its getting to be a pain in the but more often and it usually turns out to be something stupid simple I overlooked. Kind of worried though because I still haven't even gotten the 50% trophy for the collectibles and I have only intentionally passed over one of them. Or maybe there is just that much more game to go!

The problem is that the game is short (our first run was 5 hrs), and easy. It's fun and quirky, but it doesn't have any replay and there's nothing really cool to explore (all the collectibles are in pretty obvious side paths), so it kind of makes sense for the forum to be too active. When you can 100% the game in a day or so without a faq, the only topics you will see are 'I liked the game! Did you?'...

Edit: Hmm. Only 5% of the players found all the collectibles, 2.66% did the speed run, and hell, only 21.5% even beat the game. I don't get it. I found the game super easy.

Edited by Akari

okay now i will start playing Batman Arkham City & BioShock 2 next week so i wanna complete my unfinished games right now i have 2 Trophies remaining in Shank & 4 remaining in Rochard 2 of which are collectibles so i decided to do a video walkthrough to ease the 3 hour speed run & at the same time show others the collectibles collection however i still have about 6-7 which i have no clue where they are & as for the upgrades i don't know which or how much i'm missing so if one could kindly write them down i would gladly add them to my Video walkthrough !!

• 1 year later...

I finally beat this game's campaign tonight. I started playing over six weeks ago and would put it down for extended periods because I just kept finding other games I'd rather play.

Now that the story and most trophies are out of the way, I really don't see myself playing through a minimum of two more times, once to get the missing collectibles and the other for the speed run. I hate speed runs, and this game really isn't worth the aggravation. I mean I liked it OK and don't have any regrets. It just doesn't need to be experienced again.