Just tried the demo and hears what I think...

KAP

Really well done. Music is great, Rochards VO is great and the game is different enough to hold your attention for more then the demo atleast.

Its a 2D platform/puzzle game with unique puzzle action set in... space.. sort of. lol

Try the demo, I think you guys will like it.

Full version of the game is actually better than the demo, it didn't even touch on what you get to use at end of Chp 1. Hardest trophy to get will probably be to beat the game in under 3 hrs, other than that I've got em poppin often. Anything under 9.99 & with plus its cheaper is usually worth it I've found.

Glad you like the mini review lol

Im stuck on the bit where you need to "fix the communitions" what do i do with the sat?!

edit No worries did it! quick question, when does the game actually save? is it when it says "checkpoint"?

Edited by KAP

I know I answered you in a txt already Kap, but for everyone else yes it autosaves when it says checkpoints, & I haven't found a way around it, so if your trying to do speed run in one go like I was trying to, when you get stumped by a puzzle you end up SoL, it'll be easier for others when a guides, but the game is still fun :)!

3 Chapter very good game. Anyone work for a trophies guide?

I would but I'm working on two guides as it is and I've got 7 games to review for PS3Blog.net (4 games I've already completed and I'm writting the reviews, 3 games I'm playing and have to write the reviews in the next two weeks).

I WAS going to review Rochard but I've got a LOT of work for the next 8 days so someone else from the site is taking over on it (shame since it's a very fun game that I'll have to get back to later).

Really well done. Music is great, Rochards VO is great and the game is different enough to hold your attention for more then the demo atleast.

Its a 2D platform/puzzle game with unique puzzle action set in... space.. sort of. lol

Try the demo, I think you guys will like it.

Your right, I tried the demo and the game is fun as hell, after the demo ended I immediately bought it. Some parts can take a few tries but it's not very hard or frustrating.

I decided to get it as well. Loved the demo. There's so much more in the full game that the demo doesn't show. Great stuff!

That speed run trophy might be a little harder than I had figured, though.

I think your right on that speed run. I'm not sure what level i'm on, but I'm already over the 3 hrs.

Still a fun game either way.