Rate the trophy difficulty...  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

2/10. As long as you are paying attention to your Twitter. Plus actively taking pictures for GeoTagging along the way with each new scene its a clear path to (P). Also there are not a lot of key tweets needed for some endings.

What makes this slightly more difficult than Steins;Gate is if one is using skip, there is no automatic stop for new Tweets. So it does require active attention and its an excellent story so I don't see why this would be a problem!

Another vote for 2/10, for the same reasons as MainComptonese and technole. GeoTag like hell (and make sure not to miss the JAXA Poster, there is a Tip tied to it) and keep a close eye on Twitter responses and it's easy-peasy.

Great story too, it had me tearing up a bit at several points - if you understand Japanese, this is definitely one to give a thorough read and enjoy to its fullest, like Steins;Gate.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...

Voting 2/10 but with a guide.  It would take much longer to look for replyable tweets without a guide.  The one where most players frequent (might be the only one available actually for imported games) is really good.  Maybe needs a bit more clarification from the start that the virtual/online mech battles need to be PERFECT in QTEs as I missed out on the very first one.  Make sure you save for every Phase to be able to go back to replay portions if we mess up - particularly these mech battles.  Good thing the manual save feature in this VN is very generous as we save almost anywhere in the game... so ALWAYS make a manual save before every MECH battle.

Geotag searching is easy and we are not required to look for all of them, only 70 out of the 100s available. I've played Robotics;Notes DaSH before this one so I practically knew where to look for the tags - same location as the game that will come after this.  The tweets require a guide and I assume that our replies would have to be precise?  Without a guide the Twipo (Twitter) would be difficult, at least for me.  I'm not sure if we really have to reply with specific tweets or that anything goes in the selections, I still followed what the guide recommended - THOUGH sometimes what's being suggested is not the same as what appears in the suggestion, I just copy what's exactly shown in hiragana/katakana.

This is actually a very easy VN to platinum despite what others (outside of this forum) might say.  Once you get used to the game mechanics everything just becomes second nature.

Edited by Naps