XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 02-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #131
Harry94_
Events Director

Send a message via Skype™ to Harry94_

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conceptfly View Post
It's also important to note that we did it on the 5th round. This was similar to when I did it on my own a while back since I couldn't get enough enemies to spawn in the 3rd round. Also dropping one turret outside the gate that closes (dropping it before you go through) helps get all of the spawning guys without having to worry about melee attacking them.
But it sometimes locks onto screamers. Which can ruin your run.
Harry94_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:44 PM   #132
szyszaczek

Never Give Up - beter to do solo or in co-op?

I allways die in 6-9 round.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:46 PM   #133
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Definitely do it in co-op, solo I never made it past round 5 .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:49 PM   #134
szyszaczek

But do it with some randoms on internet or try to search some boosting partner?
Old 02-28-2012, 11:52 PM   #135
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by szyszaczek View Post
But do it with some randoms on internet or try to search some boosting partner?
Use a dedicated Boosting partner as randoms are hopeless and use this method as well: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dea...ml#post2175146
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:28 AM   #136
Harry94_
Events Director

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
Use a dedicated Boosting partner as randoms are hopeless and use this method as well: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dea...ml#post2175146
I managed to do it solo, but I guess it's just personal preference.

If you having trouble on solo, try co-op
Old 03-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #137
Conceptfly

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Co-op gives you more opportunities for mistakes. The enemies are more difficult, but the a benefits outweigh that. You can take time setting up turrets in the last area without starting it; you can even spawn the cutters in the last area before the brawl begins. You have twice as many flares, and can manage the inventory much easier. I got screwed a few times doing it solo with a random cutter drop without warning on my head, but with co-op you can get through it. Overall I believe that co-op is easier, as the first time I beat it was with a friend that had no idea what he was doing.
Conceptfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #138
Playable666

need a boosting partner

Playable666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:03 PM   #139
Harry94_
Events Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playable666 View Post
need a boosting partner
I see you posted in the http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dea...irst-post.html already, but it was only yesterday. Wait a few more days and you should get a response
Old 04-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #140
For All Time

Solo is way better than co-op .

Your concrete heart isn't beating, And I've tried to, Make it come alive

I'm still alive ~ Lisa Miskovsky
For All Time is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collectibles, harry94, picture guide, roadmap, trophy guide