Rage quitting?

Lord Tony

The game goes on if someone quits. For example, if 2 people are playing and one person quits, it counts as a win and + to the winners rating. Alot people just drop out when they know they are gonna lose.

However, I think at least 2 people (the winner and at least 1 loser) need to be connected to the game when it ends for it to count as a win torwards the 10 win trophy. Or this trophy is broken because I'm 14-1 online and dont have the trophy yet.

Edited by xCid

• 2 weeks later...
It also leaves you vulnerable to being attacked.

yea it can. i've lost several matches that way. but if you arent completely dominating the map the other players are less likely to leave. it also depends on what objectives there are for the match. sometimes they are easy to obtain and other times they are a hassle. i'd recommend going for the defense die as soon as you can.

but if you arent completely dominating the map the other players are less likely to leave.

Then the game aspect is gone. The whole part of the game is destroying your enemy. Besides I already have a solution to the fix.

If a player leaves in mid game they should be replaced by an AI bot. If you the player defeats or lose against the AI bot then it should count as a win or loss to the person that just quit. You should also be able to get any trophy to count for it too.

Edited by Lord Tony

Then the game aspect is gone. The whole part of the game is destroying your enemy. Besides I already have a solution to the fix.

If a player leaves in mid game they should be replaced by an AI bot. If you the player defeats or lose against the AI bot then it should count as a win or loss to the person that just quit. You should also be able to get any trophy to count for it too.

Nice idea, but this game has been out a while on the XBL and there's no sign of such a fix, so I suspect we'll never see any kind of support for this issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well... I just played a five person ranked match earlier tonight, and when one guy got disconnected or left, his countries and armies were still there, but they weren't defending themselves.

As in, they'd lose every roll (at least on fast battle).

So there were three of us, and I was losing the worst so I just went to the menu and conceded.

I hope it still counted as a win for either of the people left, because that would be terrible planning and/or programming if it weren't.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...