Help? :(

Dancing Mad

So I'm on Antigua, and I have to help captain Slayne with getting all the stuff he needs on his ship, so he can leave and show me where the Sacrificial Knife is. I can't figure out how to do the canon part. FAQ's say you're supposed to get that girl near Alvarez's building to talk to the smithy, and she'll do it for 1000 gold. But I was stupid, made fun of her and all, and now she just tells me to get lost before she rips off my balls. Did I screw up? :( How to get her to see the smithy? Am I screwed because of this? :(

I also haven't done the water barrel quest. Who's Miles and who's Butch? Where are those guys?

Edited by Dancing Mad

So I'm on Antigua, and I have to help captain Slayne with getting all the stuff he needs on his ship, so he can leave and show me where the Sacrificial Knife is. I can't figure out how to do the canon part. FAQ's say you're supposed to get that girl near Alvarez's building to talk to the smithy, and she'll do it for 1000 gold. But I was stupid, made fun of her and all, and now she just tells me to get lost before she rips off my balls. Did I screw up? :( How to get her to see the smithy? Am I screwed because of this? :(

I also haven't done the water barrel quest. Who's Miles and who's Butch? Where are those guys?

Yes, you burned the girl way, no problem, you can talk with gunmen on the plaza, win gun at game, sold it to smithy and gain canon part.

For the guys, come on, let's explore the island on east side instead asking help here ;)

Edited by Darknick

Haha okay, I'll go look east, but I was sure I combed most of the island...found those fisherman guys. (which are a reference to the Highlander TV series with Adrian Paul no less, lmao) Must be blind as a bat if those two dudes are easy to find...I so don't remember them. But I remember a guy saying he was a canoneer, except I can't remember what island he was on.

And yeah, did the shooting quest with the French guy, and used my monkey to steal his gun and not have to pay for it haha. :D (plus got the associated trophy for the shooting game)

Haha okay, I'll go look east, but I was sure I combed most of the island...found those fisherman guys. (which are a reference to the Highlander TV series with Adrian Paul no less, lmao) Must be blind as a bat if those two dudes are easy to find...I so don't remember them. But I remember a guy saying he was a canoneer, except I can't remember what island he was on.

And yeah, did the shooting quest with the French guy, and used my monkey to steal his gun and not have to pay for it haha. :D (plus got the associated trophy for the shooting game)

In all the game there isn't a single moment in which you feel stuck and without hope to go on.........the real pain is if you want the plat, and go for the big hunter trophy, the most boring in all my life :mad:

if got any other question, i will be here ;)

Yeah, I found those two water guys. Wow lol. I had searched the whole island, except that little pathway right next to town. Doh.

For that big game trophy...it says monsters. What constitutes as monster? Sunken ones, big crabs, ghouls? Humans and animals probably don't count, do they?

That's a good question. Certainly, lots of other things count (warthogs, those stupid birds that breathe fire, etc.). I don't know if humans count, however.

That's a good question. Certainly, lots of other things count (warthogs, those stupid birds that breathe fire, etc.). I don't know if humans count, however.

The mother of all questions ;)

I did a complete walkthrough with vodoo and then a gun, with all the dlc included. Got all trophies except this.

The best SPEED way is to do the final battle, wait mara stuck in fountaine, and then kill all the enemies she summoned every 25-30 seconds............yeah without a doubt the best way, only that the ps3 tend to stop, and you have to restart manually, and what happened if happens in the moment you win the trophy?

So i try to do isle of the dead, part of real world, there are lot of enemies wich MUST count (right friends?).......but is boring if you don't know when the trophy arrives (if arrives)