Glory points

panserod

Is there a easy method to farm glory points?

The guide says to earn 67000 points before using but I can't Rly advance in the story without spend some of my glory...

For the gold I used the shooting exploit but for glory I can't find any, if there isn't a method can someone tell me plz the best place to farm it?

Thanks

Is there a easy method to farm glory points?

The guide says to earn 67000 points before using but I can't Rly advance in the story without spend some of my glory...

For the gold I used the shooting exploit but for glory I can't find any, if there isn't a method can someone tell me plz the best place to farm it?

Thanks

Leave it for your second playthrough. During your first one you'll get the feeling how much you can spend while accumulating that 67000.

The thing is, I'm going for the 1.5 playtrough so after I beat the game I hope to have everything and just reload the save and choose the natives side to get the other faction trophy and the voodoo skills...

Also am concerned that I might not be able to get it at all if I keep spending and there isn't a way to farm cause I just arrived at anticagua and only have 5000 glory cause I spent some in cunning, toughnes and firearms to be able to win fights and to pick locks...

Do you think if I don't spen anymore until the point of no return (ppl said its water temple ) I can accumulate 67000 glory?

The thing is, I'm going for the 1.5 playtrough so after I beat the game I hope to have everything and just reload the save and choose the natives side to get the other faction trophy and the voodoo skills...

Plus kill those 1500 creatures you have left of 2000 total needed. Might as well take the second round of the game unless you have no brain cells that suffer during the mindless grind ;)

• 1 month later...

There is around 120000 glory to get from single playtrough, without DLC. Possibly more if you pick fights with everyone in each town and survive. It is more than enough to complete the game without too much masochism and get platinum in 1.5 playtroughs. You just need to kill everything and revisit all areas after key points of the game to kill respawned opponents. You can get well over 30000 glory before choosing sides, significantly shortening second playtrough.

You will be left with Digger and Big Game Hunter anyway.