Pirate with muskets trophy

Alfster

If i remember right.

Who did you pick to side with.

Both factions have a related trophy, and getting one locks out the other.

Now you can do both quests up until the decision point. Save, do one, reload and do the other and get it to work. And SO FAR, that has been the only trophy I've found that is faction related. But do not quote me on that being the only one.

Yeah, makes me wonder about "All rounder"= Learn all skills once and Voodoo Mastery.

Since for all rounder you need to learn all skills once. And voodoo mastery obviously being learn all voodoo skills.

Which is leading me to beleive that you HAVE to side with the natives in order to complete the games plat in ONE playthrough *with the reload trick*. Because i believe you can learn guns to one level without siding with the inquisition.

But in that case.. you wouldn't learn everything about guns..

Thinking it's a 2 playthrough game..

Edited by Multitasking

As for new game plus or quest resets, I hate to say this but there is none. I couldnt even leave the last area of the game after finishing it, so had to reload a prior save. As for the mastery trophies, its nothing to do with learning any skills for it, its just hitting rank 10 (11 if you have the legendary for that skill) with whichever skill you are going for. And as for the all rounder, I think its across all playthroughs, since when you side with the natives there is no trainers that will train you in muskets or shotguns at all. Also, it seems like it is all skills learned at least once across all playthroughs, and not just one for each talent or anything like that. Atm I have everything learned on one playthrough or the other except for a the last death cult and ritual skills and the ones from the swordmaster since he is broken after finding the location of the water temple. Hope that helps and feel free to msg me on PSN if you have any other questions. Almost got it done so would be happy to help

Edited by Valentine2323

• 1 month later...
As for new game plus or quest resets, I hate to say this but there is none. I couldnt even leave the last area of the game after finishing it, so had to reload a prior save. As for the mastery trophies, its nothing to do with learning any skills for it, its just hitting rank 10 (11 if you have the legendary for that skill) with whichever skill you are going for. And as for the all rounder, I think its across all playthroughs, since when you side with the natives there is no trainers that will train you in muskets or shotguns at all. Also, it seems like it is all skills learned at least once across all playthroughs, and not just one for each talent or anything like that. Atm I have everything learned on one playthrough or the other except for a the last death cult and ritual skills and the ones from the swordmaster since he is broken after finding the location of the water temple. Hope that helps and feel free to msg me on PSN if you have any other questions. Almost got it done so would be happy to help

Thx for this information!!!

• 3 weeks later...