Final Pitch fight

Okay so I was playing yesterday within a new rental system. Can't say much more. And after I beat Pitch for the 5th time, I got transported to the final fight and I died. Then, next thing I know I come back with one life and have to face him head on. I keep trying to beat him but u leave him at 15% health before I die. All the guardians keep dying midway mostly because they attacking him directly while I block or attack at a range. Anyway, before I can have a chance to finish him I have to face the guardian and pitch clones all at the same time who are guarding Pitch and preventing me from attacking. The Pitch clones are too strong in health to take down and if I go around them towards the real one I'm surrounded by the guardian clones which is hard to do much with tooth and bunnymunds ranged attacks. So.. what I am asking is whether I should keep trying and if there are any tips or something to assist me or is it a glitch. Every time I die I keep getting the same outcome as I have no extra lives. Any suggestions. Also its a 7 day rental with 5 days remaining. Or should I just buy and continue seeing as its the rental defect?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My strategy for that fight was : I play as bunnymund and keep attack from long safe distans. When Pitch Clones showe upt or guardian clones i go to them and press CIRCLE (unique ability) and bunny shot with blowup eggs ;> After i press Circle i go away to safe position and keep shooting to recharge my energy and again CIRCLE and ka boom eggs ;) And again go to safety long position and keep shooting to recharge my energy to press unique ability and again and again ;) And i have games that recovery my health,recovery my energy and makes my shoot stronger.Simple :)