"Keeper of the Gates" is glitched

FourTwenty

Has anyone else had this problem?

I've gotten every single trophy in the game except for this one even though i've done all the gate missions. When i enter the world board it even says 5/5 on all the levels.

I tried deleting my save data and replayed the game and did all the gate missions again and still no trophy, annoying as hell :(

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Has anyone else had this problem?

I've gotten every single trophy in the game except for this one even though i've done all the gate missions. When i enter the world board it even says 5/5 on all the levels.

I tried deleting my save data and replayed the game and did all the gate missions again and still no trophy, annoying as hell :(

Does anyone have a solution to this?

same situation here, dont know what to do:( i have psn version.

what do you have in trophy section about this trophy? i mean progress of that one.

Edited by dimavankula

• 3 weeks later...

all you have to do posted by flarezero I can confirm this is play offline no Ethernet cable or wireless connection trophy pop up afterwards. You'll probably have to delete your save data I got the digital version read what flarezero wrote and b4 playing I took out the cable.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/vickym215.png

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/vickym215.png

Edited by vickym215

• 2 months later...
all you have to do posted by flarezero I can confirm this is play offline no Ethernet cable or wireless connection trophy pop up afterwards. You'll probably have to delete your save data I got the digital version read what flarezero wrote and b4 playing I took out the cable.

IS WHAT? Can you type it clearly because I've tried everything.

Disable your Internet Connection via the Network Settings menus then delete your save, start a new game from scratch and reattempt the trophies that have glitched. Remain offline until the (P) has popped :).

This doesn't work.

I've disabled internet/unplugged the ethernet. Deleted Saved game data, and played until each (25) gates were unlocked. Nothing.

I reconnected the ethernet and re-enabled the internet. Deleted Saved game data again, and played until each (25) gates were unlocked, again. Nothing.

I'm working on my 5th playthrough, trying to unlock gates in different world order, still nothing.