Need help getting a platinum

Starseed

Playing rise of guardians but my data got corrupted b4 it got corrupted I did finish 3 realms gate guardians now I when I started over all gate guardians trophy isn't going up in game seems to me was reading the single trophies each realm of gate guardians. I deleted everything so everytime I play it show all my trophies in game so I'm screwed when one trophy bar isn't going up. My question if I delete my whole psn I'd off my HDd then sign back in but don't trophy suns and just play the game to get the gate guardians to unlock last trophy then sync will it add my trophy I just got so I can get my 100 percent?

Playing rise of guardians but my data got corrupted b4 it got corrupted I did finish 3 realms gate guardians now I when I started over all gate guardians trophy isn't going up in game seems to me was reading the single trophies each realm of gate guardians. I deleted everything so everytime I play it show all my trophies in game so I'm screwed when one trophy bar isn't going up. My question if I delete my whole psn I'd off my HDd then sign back in but don't trophy suns and just play the game to get the gate guardians to unlock last trophy then sync will it add my trophy I just got so I can get my 100 percent?

No, if you had a previous save before corruption either on USB or :psn+: cloud save then there will be no problem as you can reload and continue where you left off. Deleting PSN from users will delete all saves and memory making your account go to shit unless theyre all upload to cloud or USb or you have a 100% account. Otherwise, I recommend starting the game and retrying trophy. Next time use a USB and save every time you're closer and check save for corruption before uploading. Hope this helps. Best of luck. Be glad this isn't like Borderlands or Fallout where 30+ hours invested will get lost in a single given moment.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

I mean the in game trophies is reading it. So if I delete my whole psn then the game won't know I have the trophies then I start over to get my last trophy. Then once I got it then trophy sync to make 100 percent

I have use many saves starting the game still reads that I have all but one trophy and that won't go up for some odd reason. It should for starting over. doesn't make any sense.

The game itself is reading my psn so if I delete my psn then I can start over fresh to get last trophy and all trophy bars in game be at 0 percent. Then syn the information

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.