glitches

swe_ghost

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
is there many glitches in this game.... im cant stand to plat other game that glitch on me:p my last 4 games has glitch so i had to replay them a few times..

Yea actually there are a few annoying ones mostly applies to Digital copies.

1. Keeper of The Gates trophy glitches and you can't obtain it unless you do it offline.

2. Some of the champion enemies may not register and you may have to do a whole new play through or challenges to unlock it.

3. The defeat all nightmares only counts if its the regular kind, champion nightmares don't count for that.

4. If you get defeated by Pitch in the last fight (#6) you will have to have a friend(s) to help you as doing it by yourself is nearly impossible. Best way is to avoid losing a single belief token or whatever its called during fight #5 and try to block as much and use specials during fight #6. Avoid restarting the checkpoint by quitting as it could glitch too. If he unleashes his Pitch clones finish him ASAP before he summons the guardian clones.

5. Some nightmares may not appear in certain levels this only applies to disc version.

6. Some stomper nightmare missions may glitch as some enemies may get stuck in a wall or bridge far from view and until they're defeated it won't count towards mission progress.

7. You only need to complete 3 realms and most of the 4th realm for the 2 100% belief trophies to unlock.

8. Some champion enemies such as the monkey, elf, and bat only appear a few times making it harder to get a chance to defeat them, especially when you soften them up and your ally deals finishing blow

9.If any glitch occurs this game could take you anywhere from 6-10 extra hours than necessary. The more glitches the harder it gets, and the more likely it will be to give up. Best to purchase retail used version or new copy and re-sell after plat. You do not want to keep up this charade.