Rate the trophy difficulty...  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_15.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.37

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 out 10. Very easy game. :)

It could very well go down as a 1 out of 10, but I'll agree with 2.

There is only one difficulty and its ridiculously easy to the point where if you play single player, you can let the 4 remaining CPU controlled characters do all the work while you just stand back. Even on the sad excuse for boss fights.

It gets the 2 for the annoyance factor of having to kill EVERY NIGHTMARE in the game. I ended up finishing the game with only 1 nightmare left to kill and had to spend over an hour searching for it.

Edited by ForceGrip86

1/10

This is one of the easiest plats in my collection. All you have to do is to press the X button the whole time and you'll be fine. This games is literally easy as pie but an extremely boring pie i would say. :p

Edited by renanf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rise of The Guardians Platinum Difficulty (with/without guides) 1

This one got tedious fast! Halfway through the 2nd level I was begging for sweet release.. I found it by setting the volume and music levels to zero (Doesn't turn off the sound and music on the cut-scenes though) while listening to some music on my Ipod all-the-while fighting off sleepiness. (I left the television volume up so I could still hear the trophy sound)

Uh.. everything is right square on the map for your plundering, making the search for treasure and fights easy. Your AI partners are fierce warriors who can manage to keep the action in control with or without your help, making things that much more easier. You control everyone's stats, which means everyone can have the same exact build, making things so ridiculously easy and mundane that you'll wanna jump ass first into a cactus because of how awesome the shit is!

I was missing Shadow Sifter because I hadn't killed a certain Champion Nightmare. I found the missing one while searching for it throughout the various challenge modes.

Edited by Rubbercons
It was the monkey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Took about 6-7 hours. Only trophy I needed was Shadow Sifter but replaying the challenges at the end a few times ensured that I would come across the nightmare I was missing.

I'm pretty sure some trophies popped up earlier than they should have hahaha. Fun game and really nice graphics.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1/10

To add to what the others said, you may have a problem with the very last fight. The solution is to just put some points in defense. You'd be surprised how easy it is to overlook this since before that battle, you can put everything into offense and turn out perfectly fine.