General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 8 months later...

Did the entire game in like 4 hours, got every trophy except for Magic Is Everywhere (Destroy all nightmares in the realms) and Shadow Sifter (Destroy one of each type of Champion Nightmare).

The bitch is I've gone across all realms, defeated every single enemy there is. I've even done the challenges and still...... "NO TROPHIES".

Looking on the internet, other people have had the same problem, so I'm thinking they might possibly be glitched. Until I find an answer my percentage is gonna have to remain on 97%.

Silly me, lol.

It turned out that I hadn't played the challenges on every map, because after playing the Elite Champion Challenge on the Bunnymund Warren map or Tooth Fairy Temple map (I forget which one) I got the Shadow Sifter trophy after killing one of the giant birds.

As for the Magic Is Everywhere trophy, I searched the Bunnymund Warren Realm again on a hunch and what do you know... I missed A SINGLE nightmare horse.

At least I can cross this game off my list now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

finally GOT IT !!!!!!!!!

here is what i was missing

there are a total of 15 type of champion nightmare

you will find 10 of them in the "Balancing Act" challenge, with 2 of them appear in each map. you have to kill the 1st wave in order for the 2nd champion nightmare to appear.

the other 5 you can find in the "champions among us" challenge, with 1 of them appear in each map.

hope that will help you guys :)

Edited by hulais

• 2 weeks later...

no trophie glitch on me but it was close that the last challanges in sandman´s ship glitched the.. the last wave of shadows dident spown.. so i switched map to the factory and then back to sandman´s ship location Deck and run over to the place where the challanges was and this time all the waves come and my platinum poped right after the that i have made all challanges in sandman´s ship

• 4 weeks later...
finally GOT IT !!!!!!!!!

here is what i was missing

there are a total of 15 type of champion nightmare

you will find 10 of them in the "Balancing Act" challenge, with 2 of them appear in each map. you have to kill the 1st wave in order for the 2nd champion nightmare to appear.

the other 5 you can find in the "champions among us" challenge, with 1 of them appear in each map.

hope that will help you guys :)

The Balancing Act would only give me 1 champion nightmare and then always do a bat on the second wave for all locations. But what it did do was open up Mash Up challenge which then give me that big plant one which I was missing and then the trophy popped. Thank you for this tip it was very helpful and saved me from replaying the game again!! :)

Just got this finally.

There are a total of 9 different types of champion enemies. NOT 15.:

Wolf

Bee

Lobster

Man-o-War (weird looking thing...you'll know it when you see it)

Yeti

Bird/crane

Bat

Elf

Thrasher/plant thing

There's a trick to getting them all. This is basically what worked for me.

If you haven't gotten them all by the end of your first playthrough, don't bother with the challenges. They don't give you enough variety to get them all.

Start a new game on the SAME SAVE FILE. Don't go back and start a new game on a different slot. Use the same one you used for your first playthrough and overwrite it. It's basically a new game+. Yes, it will reset your champion count, but don't worry. You'll notice that the enemies will be just a little tougher even though they're leveled to your character. You'll run into a lot more champions than you did on the first playthrough. Play like you're going for 100% again, start with the town of Burgess and clear everything. Then go to the North Pole and clear everything. Then go to the Warren and about halfway through clearing the second area, you'll get the trophy.

If, for some reason, you haven't gotten them all by then, just keep going. You'll eventually get them all shortly.

I got the wolf, bee, lobster, man-o-war, and bird in Burgess. The yeti and elf showed up in the north pole. The bat and thrasher showed up for me in the Warren.

Hope all this helps.

Edited by iH8myPP

• 1 month later...

OK so no luck with the shadow sifter trophy for me, so i started again on the same save from fresh, this time righting down all the champion nightmares i killed...I have killed Wolf,Bee,Lobster,Man o war, Yeti, Bird, Bat, Elf, Plant thing!!! Im sure thats it, ive also killed them all numerous time..am I missing something here?

Im just working through challenges again, don't wanna start again from fresh for a third time, im doing the challenges but im not coming across all of the champions!

Edited by PerfectRun

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys I finished campaign without shadow sifter and headed into the Challenges....Balancing act is the best mode to play. To save you time and frustration play each map TWICE....Normally you will only get 2 x Champions per map but when you replay it, it will spawn a different champion depending on map.. I got my trophy when I replayed "Tooth's" map and the bird spawned. However once you know for sure that you have definitely landed the killing blow on both champions (WAVE 2 Basically) run to a corner and let the game end. Don't quit to be safe. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I was missing the monkey I think (which I found by doing waved challenge on the final realm).

If you're missing any, just do the waved challenges up to at least wave 2. Then once you know that you have killed each type. Do the Champions challenge on each realm once. You will find your missing kills in these challenges and won't need to delete game files etc...

• 4 months later...