Marathon

PS4Trophies Wozamil

Finally got it. It took me 4.5 hours from the time I got Party Perfection until I finished running 26 miles. Extremely easy game.

*edit*

You can probably get this by taping the left analog stick or using a rubber band to keep yourself running into a wall to get this to pop. Someone should test that and leave the controller for 4-5 hours to see if that would work.

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

Finally got it. It took me 4.5 hours from the time I got Party Perfection until I finished running 26 miles. Extremely easy game.

*edit*

You can probably get this by taping the left analog stick or using a rubber band to keep yourself running into a wall to get this to pop. Someone should test that and leave the controller for 4-5 hours to see if that would work.

I think it tracks your actual distance because I tried the rubber band trick left it on for 5 hours and still no trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

tbond22, did you complete the mini-game after those 5 hours or just exit/quit out?

I think that's where I went wrong. I left it rubber-banded for hours and when I gave up I just quit out to the XMB and shut the PS3 down. I'm assuming in doing so it didn't save my progress. I got it the next day after another lengthy session. I exited and restarted a new mini-game every once in a while thinking it may save my progress.

I wasn't exactly super-fast in getting the rest of the game done but this Marathon thing was a ridiculous grind. I could've had my game back to Blockbuster 2 days earlier if it weren't for this trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

same principal different method and it 100% works. start an easy game of dodgeball as there is no time limit with 2 human players and 2 ai, eliminate both ai then sellotape (1piece) left stick in any direction and same for player 2. You MUST do it for both players otherwise your controller with turn itself off and the game will ask you to re connect. If you cant do it in 1 sitting then finish the game by beating the other human so the distance you covered will be registered. It took me 2hrs, hope this helps:applause:

Edited by Rob Madgwick
update

• 1 month later...
same principal different method and it 100% works. start an easy game of dodgeball as there is no time limit with 2 human players and 2 ai, eliminate both ai then sellotape (1piece) left stick in any direction and same for player 2. You MUST do it for both players otherwise your controller with turn itself off and the game will ask you to re connect. If you cant do it in 1 sitting then finish the game by beating the other human so the distance you covered will be registered. It took me 2hrs, hope this helps:applause:

This works perfectly, i got the trophy today doing this and it took me about 2 to 3 hours. Also the trophy popped when the game was running and not when i saved or anything incase people weren't sure about this

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
i just got trophy by using rubber band trick . i just left game running over night and it unlocked at 430am , 3 and a half hrs later :dance: . glad i saw this trick . cheers. just to confirm it works as well .

Just got the trophy using the rubber band trick. Damn what an easy game, but the marathon is too much.