Rinne no Lagrange: Kamogawa Dream Match ~ Trophy Guide & Road Map

GyGEIHy.png

Banner by Setsuna

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Trophy Difficulty Thread)
  • Trophy Breakdown (Offline): 15 (13 (B) / 1 (S) / 1 (G))
  • Trophy Breakdown (Online): 0
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 4+ hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
  • Number of missable trophies: None
  • Glitched trophies: None
  • Does difficulty affect any trophies: No
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: I do not know of any cheat codes for this game.

Road Map:

Introduction:

輪廻のラグランジェ: 鴨川ドリームマッチ (Rinne no Lagrange: Kamogawa Dream Match) is a game you get as a bonus when you buy the anime Blu-ray 輪廻のラグランジェ: 鴨川デイズ (Rinne no Lagrange: Kamogawa Days). Both are on the same disc though which is called a Hybrid Disc (Game and OVA Hybrid Disc to be exact). If you put the disc into a regular Blu-ray player, you only have access to the anime but with the PS3, you can see the anime and play the game. Since Blu-ray discs have regional codes, you may wonder whether this game works on any PS3 console. On my European PS3 console, I could play the game just fine (as well as watching the anime), so it should work on any PS3 console. (North America and Japan share the same Blu-ray regional code, so there should not be any concerns for US players).

The game itself is very straight forward to 100%. You get trophies for clearing all 21 missions and clearing them with the highest rank. Once you have accomplished this, you already have earned your 100%. In the missions, you take control of one of the robots and fight other robots in air battles, just like in the anime. At the end of a mission, you will get a rank based on the remaining HP, final energy gauge value and time. If your rank is at least rank A, you unlock costumes for the characters.

Controls:

:ls:: Move

:rs:: Camera

:square:: Guard

:triangle:: Attack

:circle:: Shoot missiles (when you are far away from your target); Strong attack (when you are close to your target). Both can be charged by holding the button

:cross:: Boost

:l1:: Move up

:l2:: Move down

:l1: twice: Dash up

:l2: twice: Dash down

:r1:: Lock on target; change target

:select:: Skip dialogue

:start:: Pause the game

Note that not every robot has the ability to shoot missiles. Also note that for navigating in menus, :circle: is used for confirming while :cross: is used for cancelling.

Possible Combos

You can only hit an enemy four times in a combo. These are the possible combos:

• :circle: -> :circle:
  • :triangle: -> :triangle: -> :triangle: -> :triangle:
  • :triangle: -> :circle:
  • :triangle: -> :triangle: -> :circle:
  • :triangle: -> :triangle: -> :triangle: -> :circle:

Other possible attacks are:

:triangle: + :circle: : Special attack (uses 1 full part of the SP gauge). Also refills your energy gauge completely.

:l2: + :r2: : Special attack (uses 3 full parts of the SP gauge). Also refills your energy gauge completely and you can use unlimited energy for a certain amount of time.

How to Play:

Select one of the three possible mission types from the main menu. Besides selecting the mission then, you can choose which costumes your playable character and your supporting team members wear. In the simulator missions, you can also choose which character you want to control.

In the upper right section of the screen, you have a radar in which enemies are shown in red. It is very useful to see whether an enemy is going to attack you from behind. In the lower right section of the screen, you have your energy gauge which has a maximum value of 999.9. Each action of the four buttons (:square:, :triangle:, :circle: and :cross:) costs a fixed amount of energy. When you do nothing, the energy gauge will refill itself constantly, however, do not worry about depleting the energy gauge completely. When your energy gauge reaches 0, you cannot do any action for about 5 seconds and then the energy gauge starts being at 500.0 again.

When you use a special attack with :triangle: + :circle: or :l2: + :r2:, your energy gauge is refilled completely. Both special attacks use parts of your SP gauge which is the gauge left to your own HP in the lower left section of the screen. This gauge is filled by attacking the enemy.

During the missions, you will be attacked by other robots. Your enemies have the same combat possibilities as you, so they also can use combos up to four hits, charged hits or even special attacks, which hit you very hard. Whenever you clear a mission, you will get a rank. Please refer to the trophy description of 全ミッションをSランクでクリア(Cleared All Missions With S Rank)(G) for more details on rank S.

Menu Translation:

Main Menu

• Mission: Pharos side
  • Mission: De Metrio side (not available at the beginning of the game)
  • Simulator (not available at the beginning of the game)
  • Credits

Pause Menu

• Resume game
  • Retry the current mission
  • Return to main menu
  • Controller Vibration

Other Translation

• はい - Yes
  • いいえ - No

Walkthrough:

Step 1: Clear the Pharos Side Missions

Start up the game and select the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side). Clear all six missions with any rank to earn the first set of trophies.

During Step 1 you will earn these trophies:

(B)「ようこそ、鴨川へ!」をクリア(Cleared "Welcome to Kamogawa")

(B)「鴨川スピリット」をクリア(Cleared "Kamogawa Spirit")

(B)「鴨川にランの花咲く」をクリア(Cleared "Lan Blooms in Kamogawa")

(B)「さらば鴨川」をクリア(Cleared "Goodbye, Kamogawa")

(B)「鴨川絶対防衛ライン」をクリア(Cleared "Kamogawa's Last Line of Defence")

(B)「またいつの日か、鴨川で」をクリア(Cleared "Until We Meet Again, In Kamogawa")

Step 2: Clear the De Metrio Side Missions

Once you have completed step 1, both the De Metrio side missions and the simulator missions will be unlocked. It does not matter in which order you clear them, so step 2 and step 3 of the roadmap are interchangeable. For clearing the De Metrio side missions, select the menu option ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド (Mission: De Metrio Side) and clear all six missions with any rank to earn the next set of trophies.

During Step 2 you will earn these trophies:

(B)(H)(裏)「ようこそ、鴨川へ!」をクリア(Cleared "Welcome to Kamogawa" (Reverse))

(B)(H)(裏)「鴨川スピリット」をクリア(Cleared "Kamogawa Spirit" (Reverse))

(B)(H)(裏)「鴨川にランの花咲く」をクリア(Cleared "Lan Blooms in Kamogawa" (Reverse))

(B)(H)(裏)「さらば鴨川」をクリア(Cleared "Goodbye, Kamogawa" (Reverse))

(B)(H)(裏)「鴨川絶対防衛ライン」をクリア(Cleared "Kamogawa's Last Line of Defence" (Reverse))

(B)(H)(裏)「またいつの日か、鴨川で」をクリア(Cleared "Until We Meet Again, In Kamogawa" (Reverse))

Step 3: Clear the Simulator Missions

You may have guessed already, but select the menu option シミュレーター (Simulator) now and clear all nine missions with any rank to earn the simulator trophy and if you have followed the roadmap so far, you will have earned the silver trophy for clearing all missions as well.

During Step 3 you will earn these trophies:

(B)(H) シミュレーターを全てクリア(Cleared Simulator)

(S) 全ミッションをクリア(Cleared All Missions)

Step 4: Get S Rank On All Missions

Now replay the missions in which you have not gotten the S rank already during the first three steps. Once you have cleared all missions with an S rank, the gold trophy and thus the 100% in this game is yours.

During Step 4 you will earn these trophies:

(G) 全ミッションをSランクでクリア(Cleared All Missions With S Rank)

Edited by Slamma
Restore missing images

Trophy Guide:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/0AC.jpg「ようこそ、鴨川へ!」をクリア (B)

ミッション:ファロスサイド MISSION 1 「ようこそ、鴨川へ!」をクリア。

Cleared "Welcome to Kamogawa"

(Cleared the Pharos side Mission 1 "Welcome to Kamogawa")

Select the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side) and clear the first mission called ようこそ、鴨川へ! (Welcome to Kamogawa) with any rank to earn this trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/963.jpg「鴨川スピリット」をクリア (B)

ミッション:ファロスサイド MISSION 2 「鴨川スピリット」をクリア。

Cleared "Kamogawa Spirit"

(Cleared the Pharos side Mission 2 "Kamogawa Spirit")

Clear the second mission called 鴨川スピリット (Kamogawa Spirit) from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side) with any rank. To unlock this mission, you must clear the first mission from the Pharos side.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/CC9.jpg「鴨川にランの花咲く」をクリア (B)

ミッション:ファロスサイド MISSION 3 「鴨川にランの花咲く」をクリア。

Cleared "Lan Blooms in Kamogawa"

(Cleared the Pharos side Mission 3 "Lan Blooms in Kamogawa")

Clear the third mission called 鴨川にランの花咲く (Lan Blooms in Kamogawa) from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side) with any rank. To unlock this mission, you must clear the first two missions from the Pharos side.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/EF4.jpg「さらば鴨川」をクリア (B)

ミッション:ファロスサイド MISSION 4 「さらば鴨川」をクリア。

Cleared "Goodbye, Kamogawa"

(Cleared the Pharos side Mission 4 "Goodbye, Kamogawa")

Clear the fourth mission called さらば鴨川 (Goodbye, Kamogawa) from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side) with any rank. To unlock this mission, you must clear the first three missions from the Pharos side.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/771.jpg「鴨川絶対防衛ライン」をクリア (B)

ミッション:ファロスサイド MISSION 5 「鴨川絶対防衛ライン」をクリア。

Cleared "Kamogawa's Last Line of Defence"

(Cleared the Pharos side Mission 5 "Kamogawa's Last Line of Defence")

Clear the fifth mission called 鴨川絶対防衛ライン (Kamogawa's Last Line of Defence) from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side) with any rank. To unlock this mission, you must clear the first four missions from the Pharos side.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/404.jpg「またいつの日か、鴨川で」をクリア (B)

ミッション:ファロスサイド MISSION 6 「またいつの日か、鴨川で」をクリア。

Cleared "Until We Meet Again, In Kamogawa"

(Cleared the Pharos side Mission 6 "Until We Meet Again, In Kamogawa")

Clear the sixth mission called またいつの日か、鴨川で (Until We Meet Again, In Kamogawa) from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side) with any rank. To unlock this mission, you must clear the first five missions from the Pharos side.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/E90.jpg全ミッションをクリア (S)

全ミッションをクリア。

Cleared All Missions

(Cleared all missions)

Clear all Pharos side, De Metrio side and simulator missions with any rank. This means if you have earned all bronze trophies, you will earn this trophy automatically.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/C91.jpg全ミッションをSランクでクリア (G)

全ミッションをSランクでクリア。

Cleared All Missions With S Rank

(Cleared all missions with S rank)

When you clear a mission, you will get a rank based on the following criteria:

• Remaining HP: max. 100,000 points
  • Final energy gauge value: max. 10,000 points
  • Time: max. 10,000 points

For getting rank S, you need to get a total of 80,000 points. The biggest share for your final score is your remaining HP. You can easily get full points for your energy gauge value, if you defeat the last enemy with a special attack, since the energy gauge gets refilled to its maximum value. From my experience the factor time is very lenient as I always got the full 10,000 points so for getting an S rank, guarding and thus winning with a high amount of HP is very important. The exact amount for maximum points for the remaining HP is different for each mission, however as a rule of thumb, if your HP is above 3,000, you should be OK.

In the simulator missions, you can choose your playable character and your supporting characters, so feel free to change them to your personal preferences. Characters who are able to shoot missiles are a good choice. If you play with them, you can constantly shoot missiles while getting closer to your target and then use the combo :circle: -> :circle:, since this combo deals the largest amount of damage. When your energy gauge level gets close to 0, use the special attack with :triangle: + :circle: to refill it again. You can use this tactic even in missions where you have to defeat multiple enemies, however pay close attention to your radar to see whether an enemy approaches you from behind to attack you, so guard when necessary.

When you defeat an enemy, it will take about 3 seconds until the enemy explodes and the game switches automatically to the next target. You can switch your target immediately by pressing :r1: and thus avoid the idle time.

Secret Trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/C6E.jpg(裏)「ようこそ、鴨川へ!」をクリア (B)(H)

ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド MISSION 1 「ようこそ、鴨川へ!」をクリア。

Cleared "Welcome to Kamogawa" (Reverse)

(Cleared the De Metrio side Mission 1 "Welcome to Kamogawa")

Once you have unlocked the menu option ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド (Mission: De Metrio Side) by clearing all missions from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side), clear the first mission called ようこそ、鴨川へ! (Welcome to Kamogawa) from the De Metrio side with any rank to earn this trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/C3A.jpg(裏)「鴨川スピリット」をクリア (B)(H)

ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド MISSION 2 「鴨川スピリット」をクリア。

Cleared "Kamogawa Spirit" (Reverse)

(Cleared the De Metrio side Mission 2 "Kamogawa Spirit")

Once you have unlocked the menu option ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド (Mission: De Metrio Side) by clearing all missions from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side), clear the second mission called 鴨川スピリット (Kamogawa Spirit) from the De Metrio side with any rank. To unlock this mission, you must clear the first mission from the De Metrio side.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/2F7.jpg(裏)「鴨川にランの花咲く」をクリア (B)(H)

ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド MISSION 3 「鴨川にランの花咲く」をクリア。

Cleared "Lan Blooms in Kamogawa" (Reverse)

(Cleared the De Metrio side Mission 3 "Lan Blooms in Kamogawa")

Once you have unlocked the menu option ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド (Mission: De Metrio Side) by clearing all missions from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side), clear the third mission called 鴨川にランの花咲く (Lan Blooms in Kamogawa) from the De Metrio side with any rank. To unlock this mission, you must clear the first two missions from the De Metrio side.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/3A1.jpg(裏)「さらば鴨川」をクリア (B)(H)

ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド MISSION 4 「さらば鴨川」をクリア。

Cleared "Goodbye, Kamogawa" (Reverse)

(Cleared the De Metrio side Mission 4 "Goodbye, Kamogawa")

Once you have unlocked the menu option ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド (Mission: De Metrio Side) by clearing all missions from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side), clear the fourth mission called さらば鴨川 (Goodbye, Kamogawa) from the De Metrio side with any rank. To unlock this mission, you must clear the first three missions from the De Metrio side.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/AB6.jpg(裏)「鴨川絶対防衛ライン」をクリア (B)(H)

ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド MISSION 5 「鴨川絶対防衛ライン」をクリア。

Cleared "Kamogawa's Last Line of Defence" (Reverse)

(Cleared the De Metrio side Mission 5 "Kamogawa's Last Line of Defence")

Once you have unlocked the menu option ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド (Mission: De Metrio Side) by clearing all missions from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side), clear the fifth mission called 鴨川絶対防衛ライン (Kamogawa's Last Line of Defence) from the De Metrio side with any rank. To unlock this mission, you must clear the first four missions from the De Metrio side.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/29E.jpg(裏)「またいつの日か、鴨川で」をクリア (B)(H)

ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド MISSION 6 「またいつの日か、鴨川で」をクリア。

Cleared "Until We Meet Again, In Kamogawa" (Reverse)

(Cleared the De Metrio side Mission 6 "Until We Meet Again, In Kamogawa")

Once you have unlocked the menu option ミッション:デ・メトリオサイド (Mission: De Metrio Side) by clearing all missions from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side), clear the sixth mission called またいつの日か、鴨川で (Until We Meet Again, In Kamogawa) from the De Metrio side with any rank. To unlock this mission, you must clear the first five missions from the De Metrio side.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1685/BFB.jpgシミュレーターを全てクリア (B)(H)

シミュレーターのミッションを全てクリアした。

Cleared Simulator

(Cleared all missions from the simulator)

Once you have unlocked the menu option シミュレーター (Simulator) by clearing all missions from the menu option ミッション:ファロスサイド (Mission: Pharos Side), clear all nine simulator missions with any rank to earn this trophy. You can play the nine simulator missions in any order, as they are all unlocked from the moment you unlock the simulator.

Edited by Terminator
Editorial Sweep.

I've been wanting to play this game ever since i've been watching the series on Neon Alley on PS3. Plus the OVA with this release as well which is also pretty cool.

PS3 games are always region-free except for 1. I'm sure it would have been too much of a hassle to region-lock the OVA included since this is a Hybrid Pack afterall.

Edited by Shuffle

PS3 games are always region-free except for 1. I'm sure it would have been too much of a hassle to region-lock the OVA included since this is a Hybrid Pack afterall.

Yeah, I know the PS3 is region free, but I wasn't sure about this game because it is on a Hybrid Blu-Ray disc, not a regular game disc. Maybe there is no difference at all between both. Anyway, when I bought the game, I knew about the different Blu-ray regional codes and while I thought it should work, there was still a little bit doubt. That's why I included it in the introduction.

Yeah, I know the PS3 is region free, but I wasn't sure about this game because it is on a Hybrid Blu-Ray disc, not a regular game disc. Maybe there is no difference at all between both. Anyway, when I bought the game, I knew about the different Blu-ray regional codes and while I thought it should work, there was still a little bit doubt. That's why I included it in the introduction.

Well many movies on Blu-ray are Region-Free. And with PS3 games, you only have 1 Region-Locked Blu-ray PS3 game. But it's more like country locked. Like people in America can't even play the Japanese version. But that game can be bought in America and I think it should be coming soon to Europe. Or maybe already has, I don't know.

Well many movies on Blu-ray are Region-Free. And with PS3 games, you only have 1 Region-Locked Blu-ray PS3 game. But it's more like country locked. Like people in America can't even play the Japanese version. But that game can be bought in America and I think it should be coming soon to Europe. Or maybe already has, I don't know.

There could still have been the possibility that it isn't xD Anyways, I'll just leave that part in the introduction as it is now, so that other people can be sure, too.

That one game is not out in Europe yet, but currently has a May release date.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Well I suck at this game, after doing all main missions I got 4 S ranks. I just can not seem to finish with a lot of HP. Ah well this is going to be one of them games I am just going to have to chip away at

Hm, are you playing defensive (guarding a lot)? Or do you have problems with many enemies surrounding you? Guarding is very important, so maybe you can approach the missions a little bit differently. Otherwise I am afraid I can't give you better tips as those that are already mentioned in the guide :(

Hm, are you playing defensive (guarding a lot)? Or do you have problems with many enemies surrounding you? Guarding is very important, so maybe you can approach the missions a little bit differently. Otherwise I am afraid I can't give you better tips as those that are already mentioned in the guide :(

Yeah I have the issue with getting surrounded by enemies while your so called aid are on the other side of the map doing very little (Just like the anime just getting doing nothing and getting themselves into trouble..... :whistle:).

The tips in the guide are great I just seemed to struggle at this in general.

Yeah I have the issue with getting surrounded by enemies while your so called aid are on the other side of the map doing very little (Just like the anime just getting doing nothing and getting themselves into trouble..... :whistle:).

The tips in the guide are great I just seemed to struggle at this in general.

Yeah, good to know you find them as useful as I did back then :whistle:

I see. I hope you find a way to complete the missions then. Good luck :)