ps4 exclusive RIME

dittyeating

To be honest, I don't think it's astoundingly beautiful like the interviewer was saying and I thought Ico was lovely... :think: I don't usually pick up a game because of beauty though, so I'm still curious to see what this is like. Its indie look makes me feel this is only going to be a one or two hour game for $15 where you enjoy the journey, but you're done with it as soon as it's over.

yes this stood out to me most at gamescom. hope it is a full game with a platinum trophy but looking at the island he is exploring it doesn't look big enough to be a long game. like the tomb raider island for example. I have ico now from ps plus. makes me wanna have another playthrough.

hope this hits early next year and not like summer or after.

2014 shapping up well for ps4

rime

infamous

the evil within

the crew

deep down

Could it be The last guardian? As we all "know", The last guardian had more than one Thing in common..

Why would SONY outlicense a first party title to a third party developer? This game is made by Tequila works, whereas the Last gaurdian is a team ICO and SONY japan studio colaboration. The last Gaudian will come, but until SONY japan studio releases Knack and Puppeteer it will take some time.

EDIT: Also, the art styles are 100% different, Team ICO aims after photorealism whereas RYME has cartoony cell-shaded look, which BTW, I think is awesome.

Edited by simonp92

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...