Beating the Devil/Angel car trophies?

coodybaroody

Hey guys, Im having SERIOUS problems beating this Devil car, whether i get Team Vision help or not because even with Team Support, going into the last lap the ghost is BARELY ahead, i take over and it just zips past me everytime.

I cant press the screen for my Rear View cos it means letting go of the Steering so theres no way i can keep an eye on where he is and block him like the guide says.

My question is about MY car, if i race the race from the start without support. I have the Gold Pass and I am level 16 with Flex, +150 and Auot Rocket Start but my Upgrade map is FAR from complete.

With these upgrades and my level being at 16, am I as fully upgraded and as fast as Im ever really going to get?

I dont know whether just to finish the upgrade map and try then as the guide doesnt REALLY tell you when is best to attempt them.

Any help as usual will be greatly appreciated guys thanks.

***UPDATE***

Its ok Ive done them. I worked out exactly what i was doing wrong, i know the guide mentions about the blue smoke coming from your tyres but it doesnt REALLY hammer home just how vital that is during these Devil & Angel Races. I worked out that boost is NOT for the straights but its really for the bends and boosting into each and every corner rapidly fills your FLEX boost and therefore you got more boost more of the time.

After I worked this out I did them more or less in 1 or 2 efforts doing all 3 laps myself.

Edited by coodybaroody

A lot depends on the team support you select.

I've done most of my races using support which has the +150% nitro in the 3rd lap. Anf if you have a really good support, he takes some space with the devil/angel car so you have a large enough buffer to take the victory.

And of course a lot of trial and error :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Theres a strange glitch people are abusing, check out the slowest times that beat the devil car and see if you can recreate it if the other methods aren't working.

Any more information on this method? There is one time at 8 minutes but I can't use it because I am not a member of that team.

Any chance someone on the team with the blue x sign can post a video of this? I'm finding these races impossible. I haven't found any info googling about this glitch.

I ended up buying the gold pass as all the good times were by cars I didn't have. The support had suck a large lead in 4/6 races I had very bad laps and still took 1st. This one guy on harborline had an insane lead for me.

• 3 months later...
Any more information on this method? There is one time at 8 minutes but I can't use it because I am not a member of that team.

Any chance someone on the team with the blue x sign can post a video of this? I'm finding these races impossible. I haven't found any info googling about this glitch.

Isn't there a way to watch replays of race or something. Basically it was soemthing like wait at the finish line and let teh car lap you then it just stops. You will have to check out players using the glitch because it was so long ago when i played it i can't remember what it was.

• 3 years later...

I don't understand how which Team you've selected gives you support?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. LOL

/EDIT #2: As mentioned in some of these threads, use Team Support to be successful in beating the Devil/Angel cars. I switched teams a couple of teams to find a player's Ghost who had good racing times, but keep at it... this trophy is attainable with practice and persistence. Good luck!

Edited by Xinra68
Updated Information

• 1 month later...